Chapter 27

Chapter 27

After Niall and I packed my things, we packed his for the tour and then headed to bed.

I woke up to Audrey hitting my door "don't go Bwidg, don't leave me with mommy"

I laughed and got out of the bed putting a bra and sweatshirt on, Niall turned over groaning "don't let her in, I'm exhausted"

I smiled at him and let her in, once she ran in she attached on to my leg, "mummy's going to drive me crazy, please don't leave me." I chuckled and pulled her up to my hip, I could hear Taylor laughing from the top of the stairs, "well mom drove me crazy for years on end. I think it's your turn to experience that,"

She looked at me with puppy eyes and then it changed to normal as she change the subject again "daddy hurt mommy again last night, I couldn't sleep"

"And I couldn't blame him," Niall said walking over to me, putting his head on my shoulder, "huh?" Audrey was confused and she probably should be.

I ignored the conversation, and after walking over many boxes we headed up stairs. "Morning everyone! dad, Audrey would appreciate if you stopped hurting mom..." he turned around and laughed and grabbed Audrey, "why? don't you want a little brother or sister??"

I closed my eyes and backed away "ew no... I didn't need to hear that..." he chuckled and went up stairs to pack his bags in the car, Niall did the same. Taylor was in the kitchen cleaning, we didn't have time to make breakfast since the boys were leaving soon, so we'll just eat on the way home.

Once the boys finished packing the car, they help packed the van of my stuff, since Taylor and I were gonna have a tough time unpacking it. I went down the stairs double checking that I didn't leave anything and Niall didn't either. I saw something on the ground under my bed. I went to go pick it up, it was a picture frame that had been cracked, and inside of it was a family picture, taken by my aunt Barb. "You said everything but old stuff goes, so I didn't pack it," Niall's voice filled the room as he put his arms around me

"Yep, I did. this isn't my family anymore... other than my brother... but I have pictures of him. So good choice." i turned around so I was now face to face with him, he put his forehead on mine "you positive you don't want to let me keep something of yours for two months??" he whispered to me

"And what would that be Niall?"

"Your sexy body" he placed his hands on the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head, I walked backwards to the bed not breaking our kiss, he pulled at my shorts and I broke away, he looked at me sad, "not gonna happen Niall, we've been through this"

"Proud of you B!" Taylor was standing in the door way with a smirk on her face, "we have to get going. Your flight leaves in an hour" we nodded and she headed up stairs

"How come she will let Harry get it in, but you won't let me babe?"

I pulled my shirt back over my head "because they are married, and we are not. it's as simple as that" I smiled at him and walked upstairs, he groaned and followed me.

We said our long goodbyes to the boys and headed home to switch vehicles, and then headed to Knoxville. We were in the car for a while in silence until Hailey called

H- hey I just got here and my dad helped me unpack. Are you gonna be here soon?

B- uhm yeah, maybe within the next hour?

H- can you get here any sooner? I don't know what to do with myself

I laughed

B- I don't know maybe you could clean?

H- ah hell no. You and I both know I don't clean

B- well I don't either

H- we will just call Taylor whenever it gets too messy

I laughed again knowing that it was probably true

H- well I'll see you in an hour?

I replied and we said our goodbyes for now, "was that Hailey?" Taylor asked with her eyes still on the road. I just nodded, and she took a deep sigh

"What's wrong?" I asked her knowing what was going to happen

"You know I don't like the idea of you living with Hailey"

I groaned "mom"

"Stop, you didn't let me finish. I don't like you living with her because I don't trust her, but I am starting to trust you and I trust that you will keep her in line. If you can't then you have to come home. Do you understand me?"

I sighed knowing not to argue with her "yes, I understand" we sat in the car a little longer in silence "mommy can you put some music on?" Audrey asked us knowing how boring it was in the car. Taylor looked over at me to plug my phone in, the first song that came on was We Can't Stop and Taylor scolded me "let me change the playlist!"

I had a play list for Audrey on my phone, it mostly had Kidz Bop, Taylor, one direction, and Barney. Mine was Miley, 1D, Taylor, Macklemore, Juicy J etc. and Taylor didn't like the bad stuff I listened to because she didn't want Audrey around it.

We finally pulled into the apartment parking lot and Hailey came running out, "oh thank god you're here. One of new neighbors came a greeted me. He was weird AF" she used acronyms so Audrey didn't catch on. I walked over and gave her a hug. Taylor got out of car and unbuckled Audrey; walking over towards us, "hi Hailey"

"Hi Mrs. Swift.... and hi there Audrey"

"Hi! we're you the one that kissed my sister?"

Hailey looked at me and I just laughed, Taylor took her inside and settled her on the couch "I'm never going to live that down am i?"

I chuckled again grabbing a box "probably not" I handed her a box and we headed inside. We were on the second floor so it took a while for us to go up and down and unpack. It was a normal size apartment, a kitchen, living room, two bedrooms across from each other and a bathroom at the end.

It took us about an hour to finally fully unpack and Taylor, Audrey and I walked out to her van to say goodbye. I grabbed Audrey first and held her tight "don't leave me with mommy"

I laughed at her "I dealt with her for a long time before you came around, now it's your turn to have one on one." she pouted and put her head in my neck, Taylor and I laughed again. I pulled her away and buckled her back into her car seat, turning to Taylor, she was starting to cry "mom please don't cry"

"I know. I'm sorry, it's just my little Bridget is all grown up" I grabbed her and held her tight, "you've got Audrey too mom"

"You and me both know it's not the same"

I nodded knowing what she meant, "I know, but hey you can come visit me whenever you want, just make sure you call first"

She gave me a small laugh wiping away her tears "I love you Bridget"

"I love you too mom"

I stood in the driveway and waved goodbye until I couldn't see the car anymore, and then I headed back upstairs. I pulled out my phone, putting a side by side picture of Taylor and me; when we were first seen together and then our most recent picture we had together;where we both looked good, and that was when we were in LA.

I posted to Instagram and Twitter captioning "so here I am in my new apartment, they just dropped me off. I wish I never grew up. @taylorswift13"