Chapter 25

Chapter 25

After I told them what had happened to me, Harry freaked out and almost drove to the club but I screamed sense into him. Niall sat in the corner not saying anything, as soon as I told him he started to walk backwards from me and sat in the living room with his head in his hands. Taylor was able to calm Harry down enough so we didn't ruin Audrey's birthday. While Audrey was taking her nap everyone sat around me, other than Niall. He was still in a bind.

"how do we feel about this?" Harry was the first to talk, and Taylor looked at me

"I'm scared, and sore, and tired of being scared. I don't want to feel like this... but I do. I feel that I have cheated on Niall, and its killing me inside. His voice is still stuck in my head. I know I don't want to know who did it, I'd rather not know. I think I can get over it; well I want to. I want to push myself where I don't hear his voice anymore, where I can close my eyes and be okay." I sat, not really breaking down, or crying. I was tired of it, and I really was just done feeling like the victim.

Harry and Taylor just sat there, understanding where I was coming from; Niall still hasn't moved. Audrey started crying from her bedroom; Harry stood up and grabbed her. Once they came down we put my situation behind us and celebrated Audrey's third birthday. We opened her presents, and Harry got her a few different t-shirts and mementoes from his different stops they've been at. Next was cake; Niall finally came from his corner but hasn't said anything to me. We sat next together and I put my hand on his thigh, leaning over to his ear. "I want to talk about it after cake okay?" he looked over at me and nodded.

"okay, Bridget go stand next to your sister. Time for a picture." Taylor pulled out her phone and I walked next to Audrey, her cake was still lit; she blew it out licking the bottom of the candle. I bent over to the side of Audrey's highchair "okay, smile!"

I smiled and out of the corner of my eye I see a cake coming towards my face, and without a second thought it has hit my face. "Yes! I got a picture of all of that happening!" Taylor laughed and so did Harry. I sat there with cake in my face not moving. "really Audrey?"

She looked over at me and laughed, "yes."

I groaned and walked over to the sink, whipping my face off. Niall walked over and grabbed my waist, I took a deep breath and almost pushed him away "shh it's just me, it's just me." I turned opening my eyes to see him standing over me, "let's talk downstairs real quick" he grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs.

I sat on the bed and opened my mouth to start but he stopped me "no, I wanna talk... I don't want you to think I'm mad, because I'm not. I'm not at all, I mean I am disappointed that you didn't tell me, but I do understand that you didn't want to tell me over the phone. But listen..." he walked over and put his hands on my cheeks, I flinched but took a breath, knowing I was okay in his hands. "I love you so much, so, so, so much. And if you don't want to press charges, then we won't. I just want to know that you're okay. Here standup" he grabbed my hand and I got off the bed. "now close your eyes."

"Niall I'm scared."

"But I'm right here, now close your eyes"

I nodded and closed my eyes, "what do you see?"

"I see the alley." And I did, I saw everything , "good, what happens next"

"he hits me on the wall, tells me its only going to take a second,"

Niall took a deep breath, knowing it killed him inside hearing someone else touching me.

"now he's... he's pulling down my pants. STOP IT! Niall get him off me!" I screamed for Niall and he put his hand on my arm "I'm here, but you get him off yourself"