Chapter 45

Chapter 45

I walked and picked up Audrey heading over to her room "ah ah ah no, you're soaking wet. Hate me but you have to take your wet clothes off"

"mom no! not a chance"

She smiled at me and Liz put her hands over her eyes letting out a chuckle "I won't look"

Taylor laughed at her and then looked back at me "strip, daughter!"

"can't you get me towel instead" I put Audrey down and Taylor shook her head, I groaned and took my jeans and then top off, I thankfully had my spandex and a sports bra on so I didn't feel as exposed. Taylor shrieked and I panicked "what?!"

"I'm sorry, I just love your tattoo" she pointed at the Never Grow Up on my left side by my rib cage. I looked down and smiled at it. I knew I wanted another tattoo but I don't think Niall would like it. I wanted a feather into birds on my clavicle... but I know that could be a stretch.

I picked up Audrey and brought her to her room. I helped her change into her pajamas, they were the matching ones she had with Niall, "can you put Niall's on Bwidg?" I smiled and laughed, "alright, you stay here."

I ran down the stairs and rummaged through his drawers until I found the polka dot footie's. I quickly put them on and ran back up the stairs grabbing Audrey, "do we look good?" she nodded and gave me a goofy smile.

She called out for Taylor and she sprinted into the room "is everything okay?!"

We chuckled "mom do we look good?" the panic in her face changed to a smile and she nodded, "my god do I miss the boys"

"eleven days, just eleven more mom"

She nodded and gave both of us a hug "my girls"

___

I had set my alarm clock for 6:30 in the morning; I groaned slamming my hand on it to turn off the blaring noise. I quickly went into the bathroom washing cold water over my face, trying to help myself wake up. Walking over to my dresser I put on a bra, sweatshirt and Niall's Fruit Loops boxers; heading up to Audrey's room. I slowly opened the door trying not to scare her but she was already up, playing with a few of her pillows and toys. "hey cutie..." I whispered and walked over to her bed. She smiled at me, "wanna go wake mommy up?" I asked picking her up, she nodded.

We walked out of her room and went over to Taylor's, I put Audrey on the left of her bed and I walked on the right. I very quietly spoke to Audrey 'happy birthday on three...' she nodded, crawling on the bed, 'one... two... three'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!" we jumped on her bed over and over until she woke up, snatching Audrey in one arm and me in the other, she held us closed practically squeezing the life out of us, "Ahhhhh! I love you two so much" she gave us kisses on the forehead and Audrey jumped off the bed running into the kitchen. Taylor and I quickly followed behind, knowing she couldn't be trusted in a room by herself.

Taylor got pans out to make food and I stopped her, "no, it's your birthday. I'll make breakfast." She smiled at me and sat down next to Audrey. I pulled out pancake mix and chocolate chips, cooking it up. I sat down next to Taylor, taking my pills and eating the pancake.

"mommy I want to go to dance today!" Audrey gave me a smile and looked back at Taylor, she sighed "okay, how about we go to the noon one? It'll give me time to get up and moving before we have to leave." Audrey nodded and hopped off her chair, she turned to run to her room when she ran right into the wall...again. She stood right back up rubbing her head, Taylor jumped off the chair and ran to her assistance, "I need to put you in bubble wrap sweetie." She picked her up and brought her to the freezer, taking out another ice pack.