Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"I kissed another boy today..." we were sitting at the dinner table as Niall looked over at me , "you did what?"

"I, I kissed a boy today" Taylor smiled at my awkwardness as I cut my food, not making eye contact with him "during the music video..."

Niall sat there looking at me, I think... I was judging by my peripheral vision... I continued eating. "Would you like to elaborate?"

"We didn't use tongue...?" I left it as a question, trying to make a joke of it. Taylor found it funny...

"Not funny Bridget." he was stern

"Oh come on babe, I was acting. Taylor was behind the camera the whole time."

"This is what I'm going to have to deal with, with you acting and everything?!" he was actually mad, which I didn't understand. I didn't have feelings for the guy, why would I. He had brown hair... Way not my type. I finally looked over at him, nodding. he crossed his arms over his chest, "babe, it's possible to kiss someone and have no meaning behind it. Remember when I kissed Hailey?! absolutely nothing."

"Yeah I remember Bridget." he got up and stormed downstairs, I groaned looking at Taylor, "let him be for a moment, Harry was the same when I did the Trouble music video."

"Hey I was not!" He spoke with food in his mouth, Taylor and I just laughed "yeah you were babe... but it's okay! Because you got over it right!?"

"Right! and Niall will soon." he gave me a reassuring smiled and I finished up eating. I grabbed Audrey, taking her to a bath, I wanted to Harry and Taylor to have a nice night, I really did want a little brother....

"Bwidg..."

"Yes..?" I looked over at her while filling up the tub and setting her in it "how are babies made?"

"Oh dear lord..." I heard laughs on the other side of the door, eavesdroppers...

"Uhm okay... how are babies made, let see. when a mommy loves a daddy very much, they think very hard, and then they get a baby!" yeah that was good enough right.... I heard even more laughs on the other side. "no more questions please..."

She nodded and we finished up her bath. I wrapped her in a towel and walking into her room to get her pajamas on. "Bwidg..."

"Yes Audrey"

"Can you sing me to sleep...?"

Thank god it wasn't another awkward question. "Of course" I sat down, grabbing the guitar we had in her room. I sang her Never Grow Up until her eyes fluttered shut.

"They think really hard!?" Taylor was on the couch, crying of laughter while Harry wasn't even breathing laughing so hard. "Shut up" I sarcastically scolded them and they didn't stop.

I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs, Niall was grabbing things and heading into the bathroom. "I'm going to shower."

"Can I join?" I smiled at him, trying to lift the mood. He shook his head no and walked in, "well. So much for that..." I walked over putting Niall's boxers on and a tank top, it was warm in the house now that the cool November as swept through Nashville. I placed myself under the covers pulling out my phone, going on twitter.

Many mentions, many favorites of tweets that I tweeting years ago... it was the people that thought retweeting my early stuff would make me notice them more... I did, I was just too lazy to do anything about it. I always tried to follow people that admired me, because I know what it's like to be on the other side of the screen, so I knew how much it meant to people. A few pictures leaked from the music video and people were freaking out... in a good way I guess. They were excited to see everything and witness the heartbreak I went through too. I went out of Twitter calling Hailey, "hey girly. Happy thanksgiving eve, eve."