Chapter 33

Chapter 33

**Taylor's POV**

Bridget handed me her phone, "Listen Taylor, I have a very serious question for you." Nialls voice was on the other side, "are you around Bridget?"

"uh yeah... let me go out in the hall" I gave Bridget a weird look and went out in the hall, "okay, I've already asked Harry and he said it was okay but to ask you since you have more control over Bridget,"

I laughed knowing it was true, "okay, what is it...?"

He took a deep sigh, "I wanted to do this in person but I wanted to start planning..."

I chuckled, "Niall just spit it out!"

"uhm, yes okay. Well I was wondering if..... if I could get your blessing to take Bridget's hand in marriage...." He said the end of the sentence quickly letting it all out in one breath; I could tell that he was nervous.

I sat and thought for a moment... not knowing what to say... "don't you think it's a little soon Niall?"

"I knew it was a dumb question, I'm sorry."

"no, no Niall, I just... I don't know... I love you, and I know you will treat Bridget well... It's just I think that she might still be a little too young..." I started pacing a little at the end of the hall, combing my hand through my hair, and he took a deep breath

"I was planning to do it after her twentieth..."

I took a deep breath as well, still not knowing how to respond... or what I wanted for Bridget. "how about you give me some time to think about it..."

He sighed , "okay, that's the least I could ask for. Thank you Taylor."

"I'll give you a call tomorrow with an answer, I want to talk with Harry about it."

He agreed and we hung up. I walked back into the room to see Audrey being put to bed by Bridget and Hailey, "hey what did you guys talk about?" Bridget asked while walking over and grabbing her phone back.

"just about how Harry was acting weird, he just wanted to make sure that he was okay." She seemed to be content with my lie because she just shrugged and went over to the bed, getting under the covers; Hailey did the same.

I went to bed with the question running through my mind, was Bridget ready for marriage?

**back to Bridget's POV**

I don't have money on my mind, money on my mine. I do it for the love.

I pulled my earphones out walking into the apartment, coming back from a jog. It was Halloween today and Hailey and I were going to a costume party. I went over to the fridge, taking a water bottle out, dancing around to face the living room. I jumped back in shock, "what the hell??"

I looked to see a tall man with a camera on his shoulder, "HAILEY!"

"What?!" she came running from her room, "why do we have a camera man in our living room...?" she laughed at my question, "I don't know dude, call your mom."

I pulled out my phone and gave her a call, "miss, you'll have to put that on speaker," I looked at the camera man with a puzzled look, what was going on? I put my phone on speaker, "hey sweetie, how are you?"

"mom why is there a camera man in my living room?"

She laughed, "oh right! I forgot to mention that... 60 minutes is doing a documentary on me, and 'where they are now' they will be filming you for the next week."

I stood up, "what?! Mom I'm going to a party tonight..."

She laughed at me, "then go to the party, they are just going to follow you around... live a life you would, they are just gonna be following you around."