Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I finally had a good night of sleep, being in Niall's arms all night. I turned over in his arms admiring his sleeping face. I pushed a little of his hair away, pecking a kiss on his lips. He took a breath in opening his eyes, "good morning beautiful." God I've missed his morning voice. "morning cutie." He smiled back at me and rolled over putting his back to me. "I'm going back to bed though..." I smiled and put my hand on his back rubbing it. "nooo. Come back" I whined quietly in his ear, I felt him laugh. "what do you say?"

"I love you?"

He chuckled again, "I was looking for a 'please' but I guess that works too" he turned back over, now facing me, he gave me another kiss, "but, I love you too" I smiled and got out of the bed, pulling a sweatshirt over my head. We walked up stairs to see Taylor sitting with Audrey showing her guitar; Audrey was just hitting it, trying to get sound out... Taylor was just laughing at her. Harry was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"morning you two" Taylor looked over at us putting the guitar down, "what do y'all want to do today?"

I sat and thought for a while, "well, since it's my last day of summer, I want to do something fun," tomorrow I will start to pack to move in tomorrow night with Hailey. They boys are leaving again tomorrow morning, and Taylor is going to drive me to the apartment. "Are there any amusement parks around here?" I asked looking at Taylor, since she knew Tennessee the best.

She thought for a moment "well there's Dollywood..."

"then let's go there!" Taylor threw her hands up in excitement and Niall looked over at me with a smile. We walked into kitchen telling Harry what we were doing for the day and he gladly agreed. After breakfast Niall and I took showers; separate, and then got ready. I wore half high waisted shorts that were black, with a laced white top, finishing it off with a black hat with my hair curled. Niall walked into the room, "woah, and I thought you couldn't get any hotter. But once again you prove me wrong." He grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him

"oh you smell good," I told him while getting a whiff of his cologne, "well thank you very much." I smiled at him and we walked up the stairs. Audrey was putting a little Dora backpack on and Taylor was putting a baseball cap on, it was actually Harry's but he technically gave it to her like Niall gave me is sweatshirt; aka, we stole it.

It was only a ten minute drive to Dollywood; we went on a few rides with Audrey, the ones she was allowed on, and then we would ride a ride taking turns to who watches Audrey. We had to take a lot of stops for the girls stopping to take pictures with Taylor and the boys. I would just awkwardly stand, or even sometimes be the person to take the photo...

Some people would want a picture of just Harry and Taylor, even with Audrey at moments, but no one asked for Niall and me, only because their fandom still hates me with a passion. I don't know what it is, I've completely changed; I mean for the good... but I thought they would open their minds after I became a better person; every girl that would pass us when we were holding hands, I would get a dirty look. "hey don't worry about them babe..." Niall leaned over after taking a picture with girls, it's like he was reading my mind. I smiled at him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Coming back down from my tip toes a girl completely cold shouldered me; almost pushing down, but then Niall caught me, "you okay?"

I nodded, putting a fake smile on for his sake. It was our last day together, I didn't want to have it ruined by fans, plus I was used to it. "mommy why did she do that to Bwridget?" Audrey was pointing at the girl that pushed me, she turned around giving Audrey a smile; coming back over.

"I don't like your sister," she was close to Audrey's face, making Taylor pick her up and stepping back, "well, why don't you like her?" Audrey asked another question, Taylor whispered in to Audrey's ear. "but I want to know why Bwidg got pushed." She was persistent, just like me.