Chapter 2

'I will call you every ten minutes,' hah.. 5 hours passed already but not even one call from him. I chuckled at myself, pondering my cell phone that didn't ring since last. I know that it would happened. I didn't recall how many times he said like that everytime we argue about the same thing and in fact he never did it. I was hopeless, i couldn't explain my feeling. But still, deep in my heart i hope that he would call me although only for one time. I hope he would back to be Marco that i've known.

My reverie broke when the blonde waitress came to serve my lunch. My Spaghetti Aglio Olio was ready. The smell was really good, it were come from garlic and bacon. Hmm.. Aglio Olio from this cafe was my favorite. With a glass of peach ice tea, my lunch would be perfect today.

"Okay, your orders are complete," said the waitress after she finished serving our foods.

"Yes, thank you.. But can i have some extra chili powder and a menu for dessert, please?" I asked before she left.

"Of course, i will be back soon," she said then she walked leaving my table.

I took my fork and wiped it with tissue. From my seat i saw my friend Gerda had just got out from the rest room and she walked towards our table.

"Oh thanks god the foods have coming," she said and directly sat opposite me.

At the same time, the waitress came again, giving me a menu for dessert and my chili powder.

"Mila, you could have stomach pain if you add that much chili powder," said Gerda, watching me in a frown.

"It’s okay, i’m want to eat some spicy food," i said and i started to eat.

"Oh my god.. Don’t tell me that you’re…," Gerda held her words with her eyes opened widely. She watched me like i was an ET or a girl from another planet.

"What?"

"Crave? Pregnant?"

"What?" I stopped eating for a moment. I stared at her with a killer gaze. "You wish," i said, continuing my lunch.

"Yeahh.. Maybe a baby could recover your relationship with Reus," Gerda shrugged once.

I sighed loudly. Suddenly i felt like something stuck on my throat, made me hard to swallow. But i knew that it was just my feeling because i heard his name. I

didn’t replied Gerda’s words, i didn’t know what i have to say. Maybe Gerda was right, a baby might could recover our relationship. But i couldn’t imagine if we have a baby in this situation.

"Hey Mil, are you okay? Is everything alright," she said. I was sure she recognize that my expression was changed.

"Yeah.. We just had a little argue this morning," i shrugged once while i played my fork on the plate.

"Again???"

"Yes.. For the same thing,"

"Oh my god, Mil.. Sorry to hear that," she said, looking at me with a concern. "You wanna talk to me?"

"I don’t know, Gerd. I just.. I don’t know if i could still believe him," i said frustrated.

"What do you mean?" Gerda frowned.

"Everytime we have argue about that, he always say the same thing. I wanna call you every hour, i wanna call you every half hour and today he said he wanna call me every ten minutes, but everything was just a bullshit. He never do it,"

"And what he said?"

"Forget,"

"Just that?" Asked Gerda. She seemed surprised with it and I nodded. "Gosh.. What happened with him? I recall how happy you are before," she added. Yes, Gerda is my first friend in the radio station. She knew everything about us and we often went hang out together with her fiance.