Chapter 27

Stockholm, October 15th

Stockholm was always stunning. I loved to be here. I had great admiration when I was here. The historical buildings were so majestic and strong, as well as the old buildings, and of course the bridges and the canals that surrounded the city, everything was so amazing.

It was 10 years ago when i went here for holiday with my family, but everything seemed not changed. I felt like i was loooking at the photo that my father took that time. I remembered that i and my twin brother stood here and took a photo together in front of this canal. We joked about who was willing to jump into the water first would get a special gift from mom and dad. The children silly joke. I was only 12 years old that time. It was been a long time, but it felt like it just happened yesterday.

I came here from London this afternoon. From the airport i directly went to the Grand Hotel to check in and then i went to the stadium to watch the match between Sweden and Germany. The tiring and dramatic match. I was so tense watching it and i was sure that the German supporters who were in the stadium felt the same thing with me. We left in the first half but managed to equalize and outplay in the second half. The result was we won 3-5. And André... He was amazing. It was his night. He scored hattrick tonight and i was so proud of him and also everyone too, including Marco.

Yesss.. Marco. I got a text from him once the match was over. He seemed very happy because of the victory although he didn't play this time. Marco didn't know that i was here. I told him that i was on duty with RTL in France and fortunately that he didn't come here either because he had therapy with BVB doctor. I felt so bad that i had to lying him. Really really bad. Actually i could to not come here and canceled my promise to André. No. I even should canceled my promise and restraint not to go but i didn't. I wanted to go, i wanted to meet André. I really wanted to. Since that night in Köln, i couldn't stop thinking about him, even though Marco was with me. And i could no longer hold or lie to myself that i wanted to be with him. I should tell Marco about this.

I checked my watch, the night was getting late and the weather was getting colder. Skeppsbron was also became so quiet. So different as when i visited here ten years ago in the afternoon. This was a place where we could find many ship parked and it was also near with the Royal Palace. There were so many people who spent their time here that time. Most of them stood while leaning on this wall to see the old building that lined across from here. But now, i even could count with my finger, how many people who were still here including myself. Yes, i was here to waiting for André. He was with his teammates right now, celebrating their victory and also Özil's birthday. We planned to meet after the match at first, but after the hattrick, he said that it was impossible for him to skip the celebration. But he promised that he would see me as soon as possible and what i could do was just standing here, stared at the beautiful canal in front while waiting for him because there was no way for me to be in the celebration. No one knew about us, no one.

"Are you waiting for someone, miss?" Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I almost jumped because of shock but immediately i knew who him was by his voice and his stark perfume. The voice that i always wanted to hear and the perfume who smelled like the ocean wide.

"André.. Oh my god, you almost make me scream," i said once i recognized him while turning to sideways and directly found his face next to my face.

"Did i make you scare?" Asked André as he put his chin on my shoulder and gave me one kiss on my cheek.

"Ehmm.. Slightly," i rolled my eyes while turning my body around although actually yes, i was really shocked because he came of a sudden. He didn't tell me that he had arrived. The last time i texted him, i said that i would waiting for him at the Skeppsbron around the statue of Gustavs III and he replied that he would call me if he was on his way. I didn't expect that he would come so soon but in fact, suddenly he was here, in front of me.