Chapter 28

André's POV

It was really a wonderful day on yesterday. Especially for me. Germany won the game against Sweden and it was the first time i made a hattrick in an international match. It was really wonderful feeling, i myself couldn't believe about that.

Today i woke up, i still thought that yesterday was just a dream. But then i smell a good and soft scent from my side, the scent of someone that i really missed, and i directly realised that it was not a dream. I turned my head to my left side shoulder and i saw her was sleeping soundly on my chest. A smile appeared on her lips and she looked so peaceful. She was so beautiful, even when she was sleeping and i couldn't explain with any words how beautiful she was.

I smiled at my self while watching her sleeping face. The best view i had in the morning, it was like a gift. I caressed her upper arm softly with my finger, i didn't wanna wake her up, it was still very early morning, the digital time on the bedside table showed that it was half six in the morning. I didn't know what time we slept last night. Fell asleep for exactly. The last time i checked the time was when we arrived at this room and it was almost 1 am.

I met Mila yesterday night after the match. It wasn't coincidental, but indeed we planned to meet yesterday. Crazy hah? Yeah, we knew that it wasn't right but we still did it because we couldn't hold our feeling. We agreed to not seing each other anymore for the good sake but we violated our own promise. After that night, we didn't meet for about two weeks but i couldn't stop thinking about her. I regreted everything happened between us, everything, including why did we just realise our feeling after everything was too late. Why we didn't realise it before she decided to back to Marco??

Mila moaned in a whisper with her eyes still closed. She started to move her head, like she was looking for another comfortable position. After she found a good one, slowly she opened her eyes. She blinked for several times then she lifted head to see me while smiling.

"Good morning, beautiful," i said as i replied her gaze and her smile.

"Good morning, Teddy Bear," she replied while hugging my body. She still kept her eyes on me and her smile became widely. Damn, she was so gorgeous.

"Teddy Bear?" I frowned, feeling strange with the words that i just heard from her.

"You don't like a dear call that i give to you?" She grinned.

"No.. It's cute, but why Teddy Bear??"

"I don't know, suddenly it crossed on my mind,"

I raised both of my eyebrows. "Ok..," I wiggled my head. "Teddy Bear," i said, showing a wide smile on my face. Mila laughed as her respond. Geez, suddenly my heart trembled. I stunned by her. I wished i could see her like this everyday, then i would be the happiest people in the world. And even though honestly i expected another dear call, but if i saw her like this, i was willing to be called anything as long as it by her.

I caressed Mila's cheek slowly while looked at her. I couldn't take my eyes from her, and i wouldn't. In my heart i asked to God, i might not a good person, but if He allowed me i wanted to be with her for the rest of my life, to love her, and to take care of her. Mila replied my gaze with smile on her face and we kissed.

"You wanna go now?" Asked Mila while stroking my bare chest with her index finger. She played her finger around like drawing invisible shape on it.

"We will leave our hotel at 10 am and the breakfast will start at 8 am. I have to be there before that time," i said as i played her hair around her ear.

"No, you can't go," she said firmly. She lifted head and looked straight at my eyes.

"I wish i could stay too," i shrugged. Yeah, of course i didn't wanna go too if i could. I wished that our relationship wasn't a secret so we didn't have to meet secretly like this everytime we wanted to meet. I wanted a normal relationship like the other person. Like what she had with Marco and what i had with my ex before.