Chapter 26

Another great game. Rhein Energie Stadion was really crowded and full tonight. German flags were fluttering everywhere and the atmosphere of the stadium could make us who were just sitting on the podium felt like playing on the field. Our team was can't be controlled. And it seemed they were still too strong for their opponent, Republic of Ireland. Be supported by fans at home and of course with the outstanding player performances this evening, we managed to end the match with score 3-0 and the second goal was made by André in the second round.

Andrè. It was about 2 weeks since the last time i saw him. Since that day, we didn't make any contact anymore, just like what we had agreed before. I really didn't know how was him but according to what i saw now, i thought he looked slimmer than before.

André. I admited that i couldn't take my eyes of him since he entered the field. Every movement he made and wherever he ran, my eyes were always with him. It seemed like i didn't wanna lose his figure. Yeah.. But the more i saw him, my heart was getting more hurt. I thought Gerda wasn't wrong about it. The second day i was in Dortmund, i went out with her and i told her everything about André and me. And apparantly i was the one who shocked because she said that she wasn't surprised if it happened between us and she also said that it wasn't easy to deal with the pain when someday i saw him again. And she was right.

"Come on, Mil. We have to go to the locker," said Marco after he finished taking photo and gave his autograph to his little fans.

Since the game ended and the audience began to leave the podium, Marco started to greet his fans which come to him to take the photo together or asked for his autograph. The same thing also was done by Ilkay who sat together with us during the game with his gorgeous girlfriend, the fashion blogger, Briana. He was the same with Marco, they couldn't join the National Team this time because of injured but unfortunately Ilkay's injury was more worse than Marco. Marco even said that Ilkay probably couldn't play until the winter break.

"What? Should us?" I asked reluctantly. Actually i didn't wanna to go to the locker room because André must be there too. I was not sure that i would be fine if i met him now.

"Of course.. I wanna meet and congratulate them," said Marco excited. "Or you wanna wait in the VIP lounge room?" He gave me option.

"Lounge room is more better," i responded directly.

"Hey Mil, how about if you go together to the lounge room?" Asked Ilkay as he wiggled his index finger, pointing me and Briana alternately.

"Sure, why not?" I welcomed his suggestion. Well... I could have imagine how full and crowded their locker room. Of course the VIP lounge would better for us, beside the reason about André.

Marco raised one of his eyebrows. "Ok, since you already have a friend to go to the lounge then i will go with Illy to the locker room," said him as kissed my forehead once. "I'll see you there later," he added then.

I just nodded. I saw Ilkay did the same thing to Briana but besides he kissed her forehead, he also caressed her belly slowly. Marco told me that she was pregnant about 4 months. I quite surprised for the news because as i knew they had just start dating when they accidentally met in Ibiza. 4 months, that meant the baby made there. Woww.. so romantic.

"Sorry to bother you, Mila," said Briana when we were walking towards the lounge room.

"No no.. It's ok. I don't wanna go there either," i smiled at her. Briana's face looked awkward. Maybe she was afraid that i would feel compelled to accompany her, but not. I didn't wanna go there too.

"Are you okay?" Asked Briana of a sudden.

"What?" I asked her back. I really didn't understand what she meant. Did i look like a girl who was really in trouble so the person that i had just met twice could know that i didn't feel good?