Chapter 11

London!! André sighed of relief. After having about 7 hours flight, finally he was back to London. He was with Chelsea for his summer tour. This was the first time he did the world tour like this. It just like you traveled around the world. First they went to Asia then USA. It was apparantly tiring, but it was the English Club where everything was more hard and difficult. And started from now, he should be able to familiarize himself with everything.

André was really grateful that he could get a chance to play here. Chelsea was one of the best football club in the world which have many world class players from many countries. Plus, now they had Jose Mourinho again as their coach. It was pleasure to be could trained by the special one. A big decision for him to get out of the comfort zone and take on a challenge. but he wanted to challenge himself to be more advanced and more powerful.

Living in the new place, new environment, with the new club and new friends, it was not that easy. The most important thing to solve the problem was he should can communicate with the others. Thanks god that he could speak English fluently, so he didn't find too much difficulty in communicating with his new friends and new people around him. And once again he was really grateful that they were very nice people. They really welcomed him and helped him, ranging from how to adapt to life in England, looking for a house, until introducing favorite restaurants in London. None of them were overbearing or arrogant. Even a Fernando Torres though and also the other senior players. They were really like a big family. He understood why his favorite player, Michael Ballack, really supported him to join with Chelsea. Because it was a really great team.

"Hey André, tired?" Asked Michael Essien while patting his shoulder when they walked to the queue for immigration. Michael was the only one he knew before he joined Chelsea. They met at the Michael Ballack Farewell Match.

"Yeah, little bit. I really miss my bed," André replied with joke.

"Woww.. It looks like someone's waiting for you there," said Michael responding André's words as he elbowed him.

André chuckled at Michael's words. "Well, unfortunately, no one is waiting for me," he smirked as he pulled out his phone from his pants pocket.

After for about 8 hours switched off, finally he could switch on his phone again. One by one notification showed up on his phone but he didn't open it directly. The first thing he did with his phone was check his twitter and wrote a new tweet. Just like the others, this was his way to greet his friends, fans, and supporters by facebook, twitter, and now instagram.

André was typing on his twitter when suddenly he got another notification alert. He accidentally tapped it and it made him automatically switched the application to the mailbox. Apparantly it was notification of incoming calls when his phone was off. 5 incoming calls from the same person. Who was that? André opened the message and he was quite surprised when he read the name which show up in the message. Mila?!

-

I never imagined that i would being here someday, sitting all alone like this while watching the lights along the London Bridge. It was so beautiful. So luxurious and magnificent. But also so romantic. It was silly, the time where you could forget your problem for a moment with this beautiful scene, but at the same time, the same scene remind you of things that you didn't want to remember. I chuckled at myself, lamented my miserable life. Ahh no.. Not my life, but my romance's story. Three years in a relationship with someone but in the end you just being forgotten. It was really really hurt.

I shook my head when I started feeling lost in that painful memories again. Suddenly i felt really lonely. This feeling made me wanna cry but i held my tears not to fall as long as possible. I already promised to myself, i didn't wanna cry again. Not for him. I wanted to start a new chapter in my life without him. I had to take a step, I must be brave, I should be able to. And for that I was here now. I arrived in London this afternoon. I didn't wanna be in Dortmund right now, so i decided to go here, all at once to give my answer for the job that RTL offered to me. I've thought about it, I would take the job. Once again, i wanted to move on.