Chapter 35

London, Nov 19

I didn't find another words to decribe how proud i was to my country, especially to the German National Team. Step by step but sure, we were getting better and better in every match. We just had draw against Italy but now we could beat England. Even though it was only friendly game but we could measure our ability.

Today i was in the stadium with Claire. This was the first time for her to watch football match live in the stadium. She was team England and she was so excited. She shouted and stood from her seat everytime England striked us but unfortunately, they didn't manage to score. But despite that, she was still proud of her team. She said, thanks god it was only 1-0.

I smiled at myself when she told me that. That things brought me to a moment couple years ago when the first time i saw football match live in the stadium. The atmosphere was really powerful and amazing. I could understand why she could be this excited. She was just like me couple years ago and since that time, i started to love watching football in the stadium.

"I really jealous at you, Mila," said Claire when we just arrived in the front of Madison, the roof terrace restaurant in the city of London. We went here to have dinner after we exhausted and starve by being supporters in the stadium.

Marco called me after the match. He said that he was free tonight and he wanted to meet me. I said that i would have dinner with Claire and he wanted to join us. After our little confusion by choosing a suitable place for dinner and a little celebration, Claire finally suggested this place. Madison restaurant which was also pub and bar.

"What? Why??" I asked her about being jealous to me. What should make her jealous actually??

"Your boyfriend is footballer and your friends are footballer too," said Claire as we walked entering the restaurant. She spoke while making a tone. "Look at them, they're really hot. Omg.. I think i understand now why you always spend you free time in Dortmund with your boyfriend," she added.

I chuckled at her words. Recently she said that she wouldn't dating athlets because they always sweaty, but now after watched the game, she suddenly jealous to me who was in the footballer environment. "Ohh Claire, don't be jealous. I'm sure you'll get the sexy one too someday," i patted her shoulder with a huge grin.

A man who wore grey shirt and black tie came greeting us when we had just entered the restaurant. He asked if we had reserved a table and for how many people the table that we needed. I guessed that he was an employee whose arranged the table and guests who came because that night the restaurant was quite crowded. Although the restaurant was quite large and they actually had seats on the terrace which became their typical, because we could see the beauty of the St. Paul Church which was right in front of this restaurant, but in the season and the weather like now, it seemed impossible to fill the seats on the terrace so that all the guests who came choose to sit indoors and that was what made this restaurant looked so full.

After questioned us with some questions, he talked with his colleague through the head set and no longer then a girl with waitress dress came approaching us. She led us to our table. We had a long table for 6 person eventhough there would be only 3 person. We were so lucky because our table also placed beside the glass window and we could see the cathedral from here.

"Hey, does your Marco have a friend who is still single??" Asked Claire after she found a comfortable position to sit. Her face looked full of hope.

"What?? I don't know, i'm not their nanny. Ask him by yourself," i said as i put my phone on the table after sending a text to Marco. He said that he had arrived too but he was still outside.

Claire snorted, she seemed slightly disappointed with my answer. The she took the menu that given by the waitress before she left us and started looking at photos of foods that was there. I chuckled at her childish expression. With that expression she looked like teenage girl. Yeah.. Her face looked younger than her age. I thought she was so beautiful, and there were a lot of guys who wanted to date her but she seemed still wanted to enjoy the single life.