Chapter 24

Oh my god.. I felt like a zombie. I stared at myself on the mirror of my bathroom and i got black circles under my eyes looked so clearly. Whereas i already put my concealer to cover it but it was still visible. I was desperate. I gave up with my appearance today. I'd tried what i could and the rest was the job of my makeup artist who should cover it up so it wouldn't look in the camera. And i was sure that he would wonder and wonder from where I got this black circle.

Well.. This was what I got as results because I couldn't stop crying. I realized that André left my apartment at around 4 am. And from that time I kept crying without wanting to get up from my bed. I lay on the empty place on my bed where he was lying before and smelled his perfume still left there and it made me more sobbing. I just got out of my room around 8 am after i got a text from Marco. Then I went to the kitchen, and when I saw the place where i and him often spent time together, I cried again. Apparantly, though it was only a short time, but this place had kept a lot of memories with André.

I sighed slowly as i looked my appearance on the mirror or the last time. Okay.. I looked incredible mess today. I didn't know what kind of clothes that i should wear, what kind of handbag and shoes that i should choose to match them with my clothes. But i didn't care. I even didn't wanna go to work today if it possible. But unfortunately, there were a lot if thigs that already waited for me in my office.

With full of laziness i dragged my feet to get out from my apartment and before it, i used my big Gucci sunglasses to cover my swollen eyes. The weather was cloudy today, i didn't see the sunshine at all and the clouds in the sky were gray. Today was definitely going to rain again like yesterday. Nice. It was really fit with my mood.

I checked the time as i walked leaving my apartment area. I still had 1 hour to my working time, so i decided to walk by foot towards the studio instead of taking a bus. Sometimes walked while enjoying the air, watched people's activities, and saw the shopping windows could make me feel better.

As i'd guessed, my makeup artist directly cried out once he looked af my face. "Oh my god, my dear Mila.. What the hell happened with your face? Who did this to you?" He asked with his feminine typical tones.

"I didn't sleep all night long, but nothing happened," i lied as i sat in front of the dressing table.

"Don't lie to me baby, i know that something must be happened to you. You looked mess since yesterday and today you came with this eyes," he insisted to know.

I rolled my eyes to star at him with cynial gaze without say anything. Impossible to tell a guy like him. My story would be a trending topic just in a minute in this place.

Looked at my cynical face, he didn't force me to tell him about my problem, but he still grumbled that he would punch the guy who made me looked like this. And I had to admit, he managed to make me laugh for the first time today.

After about 3 hours shooting, finally i got my break time. Eventhough it was only 1 hour and then i had to attend the meeting but it was enough to rest my feet while having a glass of coffee and snack at the cafetaria on the ground floor in this building.

I sat alone on the table that placed at the corner of this cafetaria while waiting for Claire joined me. Claire and i were partner in the same fashion program. We talked about the latest trends, fashion events, and also we gave rating and opinion for celebrities style. It was quite different with my job in RTL Berlin where i had to go around Germany to find someone and explained about their style. Yeahh.. And that was how i met Marco three years ago.

Marco... Remembering his name made me restless again. My appetite automatically disappeared. And I felt like there were little balls ran around in my stomach. Marco, i was so sorry, I didn't know how I should tell you that i slept with your bestfriend, that i betrayed you, and that i fell in love with him.