Chapter 33

It smelled like expresso. No.. It was expresso. I was sure. Nothing could beat the scent of the expresso and i really liked it.

I sighed and opened my eyes slowly. The first thing i saw was the ceiling of my room. Everything had been turned into bright. Turned out it was morning already. Why time passed so quickly? It felt like only a few minutes since i closed my eyes to sleep. I turned to the left, to the pillow beside me, it was empty. It seemed that Marco already woke up. Oh god.. What time it was now? I even didn't know when he woke up. Apparantly i slept so soundly last night.

My body felt crushed. I'm really tired. I just arrived last night from München after reported a fashion show and tomorrow i had to go to Berlin for shooting my show before i went back to London on Friday night.

Yeahh.. that was my daily activities in the last 3 weeks, for exactly after André and i decided to split up (again). Since then, as much as possible i spend my time in Dortmund with Marco. I would be in London only on Friday night until Sunday. After i finished filming for the show, i immediately flew back to Dortmund for couple days and then i moved to Berlin on Thursday. It was tiring yes, but with this activities, i could take my mind of André and focused myself to my jobs.

I rose to sit on the bed while streching my body a bit. The second thing i saw was the small red mug which contained with expresso. Apparantly the aroma that i smelled was coming from here. The mug was placed on the bedside table right beside me together with a white rose and a piece of paper. It was definitely Marco's work.

'Morning my beautiful sleepy head, how's your sleep?? I hope you'll awakened before your coffee become cold :) - Marco'

I smiled at myself while putting the paper back to the table. Then i stared at all the things in front of me. It was like a romantic gift in the morning. Lately he often made me spechless because of his behavior that shocked me. He really changed so much. I had no doubt about it. He managed to fill my days with his care and love although sometimes, i still thought about André when i was alone. Sometimes i even still cried for him. But i realised that i had to move on. And all i needed to do was to love Marco and forgot André.

I took the little mug and sipped my expresso once. Hmmm.. It was so delicious. Marco was really an expert in case to making coffee. Whereas he wasn't a coffee fan but i couldn't live without coffee. I sipped my coffee one more time, ah yes, this was perfect.

I stood up from the bed and got out from the bedroom while taking a coffee in my left hand and my iphone in my right hand. My body still felt very tired. And it seemed i'd never felt this tired before. Maybe i needed breakfast. And after breakfast, might be better if i went back to sleep for couple time before i went for lunch with Gerda and Briana. Now was still 9am, i still had enough time for rest.

I raised my eyebrows once i reached the kitchen. I tought i would eat some cereal with yoghurt for breakfast before but apparantly i even didn't need to do anything to make my breakfast by myself. It was had ready, neatly organizing on the dining table. Ranging from toast, butter, jam, bacon, salad, cereal to orange juice. Oh god.. Marco was really... Again he made me spechless.

I pulled one of the chair and sat. I stared at the dining table for a while, with all this variety, i confused how i supposed to start my breakfast. Finally i decided to start it with the toast and butter but before i took my first bite, my phone suddenly rang. I put my toast back on the small plate in front of me and grabbed my phone which laid just next to the place. The name which appeared on the screen made me smile widely. It was Marco. "Hallo...,"

"Good morning sleepy head, have you awake?" Asked Marco directly from the other side once he heard my voice.

"Yeah i am," I said while making a bit of tone in pronunciation. I took my toast again from the plate and bite it start from a side.