Chapter 20

Apparantly cooking and R&B music were a good match for some kind of situation. Example for this time. Today, André and i tried to make cookies. We wanted to make it with Ben's cookies recipe. I loved their cookies. It was different with most other cookies. Their cookies was really smooth like a cake and the chocolate chip which were on it would immediately melted when we bite it. Oh my god.. I guessed i didn't wanna care of anything else when i found the cookies like that. No matter how much it was, i would eat it as much as i could.

I called André yesterday and we agreed to make it today after he finished his training today. So here we were. Almost 3 weeks i lived here, my kitchen had never been used to cook anything else except to make breakfast. Even then I never used my stove because I only ate cereal or bread and milk in the morning. During the day I went to work and had lunch outside, while for dinner i usually went out with André or bought some food from the restaurant before i went home.

André came to my apartment direct from the Cobham where Chelsea did their training everyday. His curly hair looked mess and he still wore his blue training suits. It turned out he hadn't take shower there and because of the distance from the training ground to my apartment were quite far, so he decided to go here directly and had shower in my apartment.

10 minutes later, André got out from my bathroom. Apparantly he didn't need a long time to clean up himself. I directly could smelled his perfume scent when he walked approaching me who was sitting in the living room. I loved this fragrance, it was really fresh like a deep ocean.

After everything was ready, we started our experience. I put all the ingredients to make the cookies that i bought yesterday on my dining table and pulled out all the necessary cooking tools on the kitchen table. André turned on the music from his iphone, the situation directly changed become more cheerful. Then he sat on the dining chair, reading the recipe carefully in my ipad.

"In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar, light brown sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed. Then add the eggs...,"

"Wait," i cut him. "Can you read it more slowly, André?" I protested because he read the recipe very quickly while my hands couldn't move as fast as it to followed his words.

"Oh sorry," said André and he repeated the instruction once again more slowly.

I followed the instruction, mixing the butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanila extract in the mixer bowl. "Ok, so what's next?" I asked after the dough was light and fluffy.

"Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the flour mixture, beating to combine, then stir in the chocolate chips,"

"Ok," i followed the instruction again. "Hey André can you help me to put the chocolate chip?" I asked while i held the mixer and the bowl.

"Sure," said André as he walked approaching me to put the chocolate chip into my dough.

I gasped when Andre suddenly stood right behind me. My back felt goosebumps because of his presence. And when accidentally his chest touched my back shoulder, i felt that electricity again. I didn't know why but i felt it lately.

My dough was done. It looked so yummy. Now what we had to do was dropping the dough into small round-shaped using a tablespoon on the baking sheet.

"André, your cookies are too big," i said when i saw André's cookies on his baking sheet. Apparantly this recipe could use to make 3 baking sheets of cookies and we agreed to divide the baking sheets so we could make our own cookies in each baking sheets.