Chapter 18

Healing was fun, I learnt how to treat minor wounds; burns, cuts, scrapes, that kind of stuff with magic spells and normal things we would find. Leaves as bandages, healing plants. I actually enjoyed learning this stuff, so if probably read a book about wounds... As usual.

I was sad that the lesson was almost over. But more importantly startled.

**Hey Elsa-** a voice said to me.

**Zack go away** I muttered, not hiding the coldness from my voice.

There was a long silence, **Elsa I need to s-**

I completely blocked him from my mind, not allowing him to get through. I was in no mood to talk to him. He could go talk to his girlfriend for all I care.

My mind felt like it was being split open as he constantly tried to talk to me. I let my guard down **Elsa I'm sorry!** he shouted.

**shut up! My head is splitting and I'm blocking you out! Forever. Go talk to your girlfriend for all I care** I sneered, throwing the dagger away from me, and the voices along with it.

I don't care about him! He doesn't care about me. It's FINE! I screamed at myself, wiping tears from my eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my dagger with two fingers, completely shutting him out. I shoved it back in my weapons belt, the dagger got encased with leather quickly, I ignored my feelings. Just shove them out. I don't feel anything!

No. I give up. I walked out of my little room, "Elsa where are you going?" I heard Josh asked me, tearfully I replied "away from here!"

And with that I ran out the door, furiously wiping my sleeves on my eyes. I ran out of the school, turning and aiming for the lake, I dived in, swimming down furiously, forcing myself to stop sobbing.

Down and down into the darkness I plunged. Further and further to my safe haven. I finally spotted it, the water temple. I swam to it; walking inside and illuminating the room. "Atlas come on." I said, my cheeks were stained with tears. A whispy green mist seeped out from the wold chain, the one Zack made... My heart seemed to stop. I ignored it, opening the solidified book. I sat down, the book propelled in mid-air as I read. I read every thing about healing, healing and how to heal stuff. Very interesting.

"Elsa. It's time for the party..." Atlas said, closing herself as she seeped back through to the chain. The chain I now detested.

I sighed, getting up, wiping my eyes one more time as I walked through the air-sealed door.

"Elsa what happened?" Josh greeted me in a hug as I walked through the dormitory. "Nothing. But I made a cake for Matilda yesterday... And then her party is kind of in five minutes down in the cafeteria." I said to him, he nodded. "Yeah I'll tell everyone." He murmured, I nodded bleakly. Not really thinking about what he said as I stumbled into my room, not looking up from the floor.

"Elsa where were you?" Tara, who was sitting on the bed asked me. "Go to Josh." I mumbled, before turning it the closet. She gave me a quick hug before going out the cabin door.

I pulled out a familiar dress... It was a laced-jet-black-proofed-out-slightly-and-lined-with-blue-crystals-dress... Basically the one I wore to the dance thing...

I brushed my hair quickly, styling it halfway down my head and pulling each half over my shoulder. I pulled out a clip, a flower design with electric blue crystals as 'petals', I strung it through the left side of my head, the part with the most hair. Since my hair was parted down the right side of my head, giving me a long side fringe. I clipped the flower around 8cm above my left ear. It sat nicely, letting my brown hair shine contradictory to it.

I reached in yet again, pulling black knee high boots with a simple crystal on the. I pulled my current converse off, sliding the boots over my socks.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I hadn't cried when I saw the dress, that was a start.

**I'm going down. Meet you there** I said to Josh, although not through my dagger, which was, yes, in my weapons belt strung around my waist. I didn't part with it.

I walked out my door and into the main room, ignoring the curious stares and the baffled mumbles. I looked straight at the cabin door, nothing else. I didn't look at Tara. Or Josh. Or Sophie... Or Zack..

I bit my tongue, forcing myself to seem calm. I reached the door, I steadily turned the handle and strode out, taking a right turn down the hall.