Chapter 87

In a split second I was chucked out of the water, completely soaking and shivering as I hit the ground, my hands covering my body up.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Zack asked, although it was pretty obvious I wasn't.

Without waiting for a reply he unzipped his jacket and slung it around my shoulders, I gratefully tucked it closer.

To be honest it was more like a dress on me, falling just about mid-thigh length.

He huddled me closer to him, spreading warmth through his touch.

Within minutes I had almost dozed off, I just stood there, shivering slightly as he cuddled me.

It was pretty obvious there's nothing left to do, since I had almost drowned in that bath.

I picked up my clothes and started dressing, twisting my hair to let a bucket of water flow out and cause a puddle on the ground.

I kept the jacket on as Zack slung his arm around me and directed me outside, although now I wasn't sure what was going to happen.

We left the alleyway silently, darting through the clouds of gathering people and out to the side. Eventually we clambered up the building like a cat, standing at the top and catching our breath.

"Where do I go now?" I asked.

"Where Endor is." Zack replied simply.

"Yeah. I know that. But where is he?" I despairingly said.

Zack merely shrugged.

**Tara? Hello? I've gone to the room of mysteries. Where is Endor?** I asked through the knife.

There was a long reply before she answered, **I'm sorry. There is a war going on here, just defeat him. I don't know where he is... But he would be on the way to Lhanyia by now.**

And that was the end of the conversation. I frowned.

That was just brilliant.

Steadily we flew overhead, the bright flames and explosions in the distance, right around the outer walls of Lhanyia.

An army of monsters was constantly approaching, with me shooting the occasional fireball at them. But right in the heart of the army was a giant figure.

Endor.

Picking up speed I levelled close to the ground, Zack jumped off my back and went to help with the fighting while I swooped on Endor.

Stupid me.

With one look his giant eyes flashed a deep red, making my head spin.

Something hit me square in the chest, another hit my left arm.

I howled in pain, slowly turning into a humans as I regained my original form.

My head was spinning as I attempted to stand up, I veered in closer on Endor, whose face was split into a giant... Grin?

"And now, little hero, my former daughter, you shall know your resting place of the final battle of mankind, all is lost, and as the world burns let them remember that you couldn't save them. Let them remember!" Endor hissed at me, flashing me his sharp pearly whites.

I cried out in pain as I staggered towards him, he held up a hand, my clothes were sticky with what I presumed was blood, pouring out of me like a constant river.

Attempting to push my capacity my body lurched, hurling me forward on the ground as my eyelids started to droop.

"Don't fall asleep" I told myself out loud.

"Sleep and you're dead." I repeated, but there was something weighing me down, like gravity had multiplied and was dragging my soul towards the depths of hell.

Something I couldn't fight.

Resisting it no more, my eyes shut and in that instant I was asleep, drowning out the battle that was raging around me.