Chapter 55

"Well. I'm hungry for dessert." I said, Zack merely nodded, a smirk was plastered across his face and he was still blushing, his posture was very skater, as always.

He led me to the left, we walked together in the cafeteria, I nodded politely to Hazel, whose eyes lit up as she saw we were holding hands.

She hurried over to us, "you're finally back together!" She shrieked happily.

"Uh what we weren't together be-"

"Hush hush. Sit down. This is a special occasion!" She quickly said, bounding away.

"I swear she is more happy about it then you are." Zack murmured in my ear playfully, I scoffed. "No way. My heart is beating at 200. I swear it." I murmured, my body trembling with adrenalin.

"I bet you mine is beating 400." He smiled back, leaning closer to me.

I blushed even more, turning and looking up at his gorgeous blonde eyes.

"You can have my heart. I don't mind if you break it, since I won't love anyone else anyway." I murmured to him.

"I promise you I won't break it. I know we are young, but I'm confident I love you and only you, and in future I'll still love you. I never plan to break that promise. If you're leaving, take me with you. If you're running away, let me be there as well. If you're jumping then hold my hand and I'll jump too. I love life, but it's worth losing if I lose you." Zack recited to me.

"That's to sweet." I mumbled, not letting go of his hand.

"I read it somewhere. But I just want you to know that I'll love you, I'll love you forever and when I go to the grave you'll be the thing that was still stuck in my mind." He blushed.

"Who knew you had such a sweet personality...?" I asked jokingly, his eyes seemed to peer right into my soul.

"The only reason I do it is for you..."

"Aww. Isn't that cute!" Hazel said, making me jump and trip over. Cascading Zack and I on the ground.

"AWWWWW!!!" She screamed. I let go of his hand, awkwardly getting up.

"Geeze Hazel you scared me!" I muttered, sitting down at the table.

She giggled, "sorry. It's just, here is your dessert!" She smiled, sashaying away.

There was an awkward silence between us, "one desert drink? Haven't we been down this path already?" I asked. Remembering the last time Hazel did this.

"Yes. But this time we can enjoy it." Zack smiled to himself, I cherished this moment. The moment we were together as I drank some of the drink, Zack leaned in, drinking it out of his straw.

And the whole time we were gazing into each other's eyes.

(Hi guys! WHO SHIPS ZELDA?! I do! And I'm just letting you know I won't have internet for two days or something, but I'll be writing the chapters still! And I'll post them as soon as I have internet. Thank you! And comment who you ship. Zelda or Salsa)