Chapter 61

"Finally!" I screeched, lunging myself at a shocked man.

"Agh where is a map!" I screamed to him, he wore a full professional suit which was blue, on his right side of the cleavage was a little mark, "I" I was placed in the middle.

He was an information guide.

He tremblingly pointed to his left, my eyes hungrily followed his gaze, I sprinted off, grabbing the first map I saw.

Okay..

Current in Crit... Need Lhanyia...

I scanned the pages, recognising the city near it, Alda.

I navigated my way there, shoving the map in my pocket as I walked over to the metro.

Wait... Do I need a ticket or something...?

I didn't bother, I knew how to fight, and there was something weird going on. People didn't notice me, or the grass shrivelling around me, they were completely oblivious.

I walked down a street, turned right. Then left. Crashing into some people on the way accidentally, forcing myself to run away from them before they got hurt.

I finally reached the station of the metro, I walked down the hallway, some people shot a glance at me, their eyes fading and turning away.

Frowning in confusion I sped up my pace, giant hands gripped my shoulders.

I spun around at the speed of light, pulling out my dagger.

A friendly looking man stood in front of me, although I didn't lower my weapon.

"Elsa. Here. Take these." He said, clicking his fingers.

Instantly a bag fastened around my back, a metro card slipped through my fingers and a pile of human cash was in the other hand.

"Wh-how?" I asked, sheathing my dagger that was about to fall, and knowing my luck probably cut my foot off.

"Shh. I'm a spy, warrior class. Now hush." The man smiled at me. I barely recognised him.

"You're David's friend." I stated. He nodded.

"Yes. I'm a spy, undergoing and keeping track on the human world." He briefly summed up, looking around hastily.

"And you found me...?" I asked, lowering my voice.

"You have a scent on you. The spell you automatically get when you're in the 'real world'. Whenever you get accepted into Lhanyia a spell gets placed on you. Kind of like a camouflage.

You can do mystical things that the humans don't understand, they see something else or see what they think happened. A little trick. Although monsters and demons and others of your kind can scent you out. It's just a precautionary thing of coarse." He said.

"Now go. You need to get back to Lhanyia." He said, twisting me around and pushing me, hard.

I stumbled, turning around. But the guy was gone.

I shoved my metro card in my left pocket, and my wad of cash in the other as I headed to the snack station.

I had a whole pile of junk food in my arms as I approached the counter, I placed them down.

The woman eyed me suspiciously.

"What?! I'm hungry." I said indignantly.

She shrugged, scanning all the items.

I had a packet of maltesers, an ice tea, a chocolate wafer packet, vanilla flavoured Oreos, Tim Tams and a mars bar.

I handed her the cash, grabbing the bag with the newly-bought items and headed to the metro.