6

Narrator pov: after a few days later y/n was still unconscious.

Shiro's pov

Honestly I hope this works or I'm a good as dead I though talking to myself. I see the guard coming probably taking me to fight. As he unlocks the cell and grabs me.

We start walking down the hall to the arena but I quickly kick him in his side knocking him over and kicking him in the head to make sure he out. I grab his keys or whatever they are to unlock me from these cuffs.

As I'm running and dodging a couple of guards lasers. As I lose them I spot y/n's cell.

As I unlock it by the guards ripped of hand I notice she unconscious. I grab her quickly and run to one of the escape pods. As I turn right then left the escape pod. I quickly open it and put y/n unconscious body inside. Before I had time 3 guards came running and shooting the lasers at us. I quickly use my arm to slash through the first two while I was able to fight off the third I notice more and more gusts coming. I get in the pod. " crap, how do I start this?" If I don't hurry they are gonna keep shooting at this and we're dead, as I managed to start it up I quickly press the purple button and it opened the door to....space?

I quickly thruster the controls forward making us get out of there quickly. Now we're far far away as we went through I time portal. We're just floating around till we get to planet. A friendly land I hope.
I'm free.
We're free.
We're both ridden of the endless torture.
As I look over at her unconscious body she had a few scars going down her arm and legs, probably from fights. But she won't have to fight anymore because I'll be there to protect her, I'll make sure she'll never go through that again after she told me her story on how she got there. I can't help but think about Matt.
Im sorry Matt, i wouldn't have enough time to get you but I promise I'll come back and defeat Zarkon

3rd pov

As Shiro and y/n are just floating calmly, first time Shiro has been at peace since he was captured. Shiro can't help but fall asleep to y/n. He's Gotten protect of her, he won't let anyone hurt her even himself.

Thank you for reading this trash

Sorry if you see any mistake as this is my first book. I do not own voltron only y/n ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=(; ̄◇ ̄)(ò_óˇ)