🎃HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃

3rd pov

Hunk and Lance had called everyone down to the sitting area. Apparently something was urgent and that sent half the paladins rushing in. But only when the door opened they saw It was really nothing. On the floor was hunk and Lance with two boxes full of fabric.

"Lance, Hunk, you shouldn't make us worry that you guys were hurt." Allura said as the team all gathered around.

"Do you guys not know what today is?! After deciding Coran's altean calendar, Today is Halloween!" Lance said excitingly as hunk grinned.

"And since today we had a break from training and evil, we are going to the Planet Inczu. Lance and I went there earlier this morning and we asked a few locals there if they celebrated Halloween." Hunk explained. Turns out the people of Inczu was sorta like Earth and humans. Except having light green skin and purple eyes.

"And after getting these costumes from the planets leader, he invited us to
Snorb-Akon. Which I guess after hunk translated it it means trick or treat?" Lance dumped the boxes of costumes. Some were revealing and some had a lot of detail.

"Uhm Lance what is the Halo-Wen?" Y/n asked in confusion. On her planet she remembers that no one really celebrated anything but birthdays. Allura and coran also nodded their heads in confusion.

"Ah well, not everyone celebrates it but it's when you can dress up as anything you want and go out door to door and get candy!" Lance explained he best he could. He remembered going out as skeleton once, and another a bear.
The team began to dig through the pile of costumes. Pidge had found a lab coat and some goggles that was close to her size. Lance was a werewolf and hunk was a zombie.
Keith couldn't decide so he went to be a ghost. More like he saw a white sheet on the floor and was to lazy to go through the rest. Pidge had to explain to allura what a witch was.

Shiro wasn't really into the idea. He decided that he will throw on a t-shirt the team had gotten him as a gift on day. He turned to help y/n and tell her what the costume were. But as she turned to him holding up a revealing cat outfit,

"Yeah no." He immediately said grabbing it from her with a blush.

"But I like cats?" Y/n said innocently as she didn't realize that it showed portions of her chest and thighs.

"You can be a cat, but you can't wear this costume."

"Ok guys in one varga we'll meet at hanger." Lance said as every went to get ready.
"Y/n do you wish to get ready with us?" Allura asked as pidge was net to her.

Time skip-----

"Y/n I found these cat ears in the bottom of the box." Pidge said as she handed y/n the cat ears. Since y/n couldn't use the the costume she found since Shiro took it. She used one of Allura's black dresses and black boots she had. Pidge was a mad scientist and allura was a witch.

Time skip------

As the team walked around and up to houses saying, " Snorb-Akon " and surprisingly the candy was good.

"Cmon Shiro all you wore was a shirt and jeans? " y/n asked in confusing.

"Read the shirt.." ,

" #1 Space dad "

The group laughed as Shiro grinned. He knows that everyone randomly calls him space dad at some point.
As the team when to the next house pidge called Lance out because she though he stole a piece of her bubble gum. So in the end Lance is running away as fast as he can from pidge and Keith blows a bubble.

------------

Happy Halloween! If you're going out tonight be safe!