26

Shiro pov----

In the morning I hear allura's wake up call. I head to eat ready and I remember the last night events. I kicked Nuzo out of my room. I immediately went to go take a shower. I remember being in there for a long time.

Timeskip ~~~

I can't believe I basically gave y/n right to pidge. I'm such an idiot.
I didn't even mean anything I did with Nuzo. Well it's not really my fault she came onto me.
I was supposed to protect her, but I hurt her instead. I would rather have to battle one of the monsters again to never see her cry. I screwed up badly she didn't even want to look at me.
She went on the mission with pidge, usually she would always go with me.
What if he can't even keep her safe? I couldn't even keep her safe.

As allura gave out the instructions and how we should go in groups I saw y/n and pidge walk out together.
I went with Keith.

Pidge's pov~~~~~

As I pulled y/n along so she didn't have to be with Shiro.

As we got into my lion I was always surprised at how the lion liked her.
He didn't put up a fuss when y/n was in it. Unlike with Lance or hunk.

"Allura gave us the coordinates to get to the planet so we should be there in at least a minute." I said while pushing a handle making the craft go faster.

" I'm always impressed at how quick we get places. On my planet I remember noting having space ships. So when it was attacked everyone was wielded by the crafts." Y/n explained admiring the ship. I was glad she liked my lion.
"I was in my house one day and I heard screams so I ran out. My people weren't always brave. So we really didn't have lots of dangerous things."
"I came from earth and I was training with Lance and hunk to be part of a space team. But here I am now."

" I promise you one day I'll bring you back to your home planet. Do you remember where it is?" I said making a promise with her and holding her hand.
" I can't remember but I do k ow it's a very earthy, green planet. Although I can't remember the name I remember what our people were called. Asmains."
"Well one day I'll have allura help me find it!"
As we got there we noticed it was a dark green planet probably just a big forest. We landed and I connected my helmet to talk to the others.
" I've landed in the west." I said as they all responded. I'm surprised they didn't know about what happened to y/n and Shiro. I wonder what they would react if they knew what Shiro did. And Nuzo is acting as if everything is fine. I knew I didn't like her when I saw her.
But right not I can't worry about that we have a mission and we are a team right now.

3Rd pov~~~

As the two got out and saw the land was bunch of trees and vines. Pidge told y/n to be on guard as allura said there might be Galra soldiers around.
The two were walking around before they got a call from Allura.
"Paladins when you find the ruby please report to the others and get back to your ship immediately. We can't waste time."
They responded with an okay.

Hunk~~ pov~~~~~

"Lance help me move this stone. I saw a weird looking thing under it." I said trying to lift it. It was about a to. As it was big.
"I got you!" Lance said helping move it. The suits giving them extra strength helped us be able to move it to the side.
I saw a weird box with carvings written on it. Could this be it.
"You open!" Lance said
"What? Fine!" I said what if it wasn't the ruby but it was snakes!
As I slowly opened it I saw a red shine and I knew it was the ruby.
"Guys we found the ruby! We are heading back to the castle." I said as me and Lance both got into our lions.

3rd pov~~~~

As the paladins got the message and we're told to head back to their lions. Pidge and y/n encountered a soldier.
He tried to grab y/n and tie her.

"Hey!" Pidge said as he got his weapon out. He charged at the soldier aiming for his chest but before he could the soldier quickly hit him in the shoulder blade making him loose consciousness.
"Y-y/n! Run!" Pidge yelled before darkness took over him.

----------------

I'm sorry if this is bad or you see any errors. I apologize if there isn't a lot of details as I was rushing. So I apologize ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=(; ̄◇ ̄):*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=(; ̄◇ ̄):*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+