54

3rd pov at the blue lion.

"Let's call allura and tell her we got Slav and we're ready for her to use the teludav." Slav began to freak out because he didn't know they would be using the teludav.  Again. Shiro began to boil with anger. Literally. Y/n has never seen Shiro so angry and frustrated before.
"What's the problem! We are traveling by teludav! Just count your hair follicles or fluff a pillow. Do whatever you need to do so we can survive this wormhole trip!" Shiro blurted out yelling causing the rest to silently go blank looking at him.
"I was going to just say that it is an efficient way to travel..."

Y/n and Shiro in the right corner of the blue lion. She was hugging him and trying to get him calm again. She was rubbing his hair since he was down enough and hugging her waist.
Just then allura quickly came in calling about balmera attacked by the same monster again.

(Yo, timeskip because I'm lazy I've been doing  4 chapters for two hours...)

"Hunk! You distract it why we go into the castle and get our lions." Shiro said as y/n was already holding Slav.
" once we get our lions we'll cover you so you can fly Kieth in for red."

As Slav was in the castle and y/n and Shiro raced to the hanger. When they got out they saw that hunk has been shut down. As maroon attacked with a blast. And began to distract it along with pidge and shiro.
Keith began to go out and use his jet pack to get to the red lion. As Keith dodged a blast from the monster hunk all of a sudden got yellow working again.

Kieth was able to get to red. After Shiro attacked with a mouth blade.  He called to form Voltron. The team thought it would be difficult since they only formed once with maroon.
Again after all the lions locked together.
Maroon was the entire chest. It wasn't the same color as Keith but it was darker. Maroon lion helped with a better sword and shield. The things were bigger and sharper like the sword.And maroon lion also made the arms be a little more smoothAs Voltron began to attack with the sword. They figured out to stop it for once and for all they had to go through it's chest. As they began to slam forward the control handles yelling as the position was the sword sticking out and it went through the shield like crystal it still managed to go through the chest. Creating a loud explosion.

Everyone was back on the ship and allura had went through a wormhole to olkarion. The team stranded amazed at the giant teladuv. Zarkon was supposed to go through it and on the other side they where going to attack.

As the paladins sat and stood outside talking about old memories of each other.
Remember when hunk used to throw up in an elevator?" Pidge laughed making them giggle a little.
"Remember the time Keith tried to attack an arusian named klaizap?" Hunk said making Lance smirk.
"Yeah and Keith tried to beat up the little guy."

"He was their bravest warrior!" Keith defended himself.

"Remember when we thought y/n was pregnant." Lance and pidge said looking at the couple. They blushed extremely looking away.

As pidge, Lance and hunk start talking about the adventures. Shiro turns to look look at them.
"You realize once Zarkon is defeated the universe won't need voltron anymore..." it made them go quit before Lance said he can return home to earth. Pidge said he can go and look for his.
Keith looked to the side suggesting he could maybe look for his.
"As long as everything goes according to plan...."

Back at the castle. Allura had suggested that every must get enough rest for the next day. Even though everyone went to bed earlier than usually.
Almost everyone has gone to sleep y/n guessed. She was in Shiro's room. She took a quick shower and was lying on his bed. Shiro just got in the shower.

Y/n couldn't help but think that when everything is over. No one will stay in contact.  Even though she promised pidge she would help him find his brother and dad. What would she do? Go to earth? Go to her home planet. Rebuild her civilization? She knew for sure she will be with Shiro on any matter.

Shiro came out with shorts and no shirt on drying his hair. She doesn't even care about the scars lingering on his back, shoulders, and chest.

"Shiro.." the girl asked Shyly under the covers already.

"What will I do after? I mean after all this?" She said looking up to him. He didn't respond till he gently got in the covers with her.
"Like what is earth like? Should I stay at my planet?"

"Well. I'm going to be with you every step. I mean I could take you back to earth?" Shiro said as y/n looked at him.

" I mean I'd have to teach you things about the planet."

" that would be nice..."

As they sat in silence before y/n spoke up again.
"Earlier, when you lost your marbles at Slav." Y/n giggled at the face he made.
"God." He said rolling his eyes a bit before laying on his stomach and head still turned to you.
"But I gotta say when your angry you're hot..." the girl blushed at the memory and Shiro did to. He began to laugh as he kissed her. He didn't really show her a lot of affection around the team. But usually in private it was nice.

Shiro got on top of y/n and began to hold hands. Still keeping the kiss going before breaking for air. Again he went to kiss her then going down to neck.  Y/n began to sigh and close her eyes.
As his hands traveled to the bottom of her shirt. Lifting it up slowly.

"There was a 83% chance of me walking in on this and a 17% you were sleeping." Slav said how did they not hear the door open.
They blushed red like Keith's jacket.
"G-get out!" Shiro yelled  covering both with a blanket even though nothing is exposed. The door slide closed as Shiro rolled of next to you crossing his arms with a huff.  But that didn't stop y/n as she climbed onto him. Surprising Shiro by whispering to him.

"Let me relieve your stress..."

Honestly I feel like weirded out by the end..... and I'm posting the ending of season Two tomorrow. And I apologize if I get any events wrong!