23

3rd pov

"Do you serve any altean goo?" Allura asked the alien girl behind the restaurant counter.
"G-goo?" She said in confusion
"She'll take the fries and burger." Nuzo said quickly riding for allura.
"What are fries?" Y/n asked while looking at the menu.
The three girls decided to get their goods before meeting the boys.
"They are like potato sticks." The waiter said.
"I'll take the fries, burger with no cheese, and a water." Y/n said that was the at least good looking thing on the menu.
As the three got their orders they met with the boys who thank god stopped eating like wild animals.
"You must try these fries I swear they are better than anything!" Lance said his plate full of fries and food.
As they sat down y/n sat next to Shiro and whispered "what are these potato sticks?"
"They are cut up fries and cooked, they are really good. It's an earth food." Shiro explained stealing a fry off her plate.
As she bit into one she couldn't help but shove more in her mouth.
"Try it with ketchup!" Lance said handing her the bottle of ketchup. She dunked it in and her eyes had sparkles in them.
"Who knew tomatoes and potatoes where so good together!"
They knew y/n wasn't human and allura knew they didn't have any greasy food or lots of sweets there.

As they all made conversations on random topics y/n went to go throw her food away as she was full when she turned around she saw Nuzo sitting next to Shiro in her chair.
Y/n just sat next to allura who was on the opposite ends.
Shiro didn't even mind her being that close to him.

Soon Allura pointed out how they had to leave soon.
"What? Why can't we stay? It is awesome here." Lance said whining.
"remember today I gave you a day off and you are paladins! You protect the galaxy not stuff fries in your mouth." Allura said while they all where next to the flying castle.

Y/n's pov

"Allura would it be okay if I accompanied you all on your trip. I can have my brother watch over. I can be very helpful." Nuzo said with pleading eyes.

Oh don't do it

"I do not see why not?" Allura said smiling

Oh my god...

I forced a smile as we all boarded the ship. Ugh what help would she be? What help am I? She is a princess and probably has training. Plus every one seems to like her, even Keith.
As it started to take off.

I walked to my room but I noticed allura and nuzo in there.
"Y/n I'm moving Nuzo in here, your room will be next to Pidge's room." Allura explained as I walked to the empty room on the right of Pidge's.
I still was carrying the bags and man were they heaving.
"Y/n lemme help?" Pidge said coming out of room and taking two of my bags leaving me with two.
We both walked in the room it was slightly smaller than my old one.
At least it had pink walls! But reminds me of her. You know we wouldn't really have a problem if she made a better impression in front of me.
"Thanks pidge! You've been the only kind one to me.." I said but trailed off before I said to much.
"No problem. Would you like to go to the swimming pool? Allura probably won't hassle us to train till tomorrow so let's make most of it!" Pidge said while already holding out his towel and swimming shorts.
"We have a swimming pool?!" I said excited.
"And it has a hot tub." Pidge said smiling as I went to my new room that my stuff was already packed in. I grabbed my bathing suit. Which is new!
It was a one piece and was black and white.

3rd pov

As y/n walked out her room only to find pidge waiting across the hall for her since she had no idea where to go.
" sorry for taking so long."
"It's ok."
Pidge led her to the pool while talking to her about some specifies he found while on Nuzo's planet.
The two walked into a large area that had a large pool and a medium hot tub.
"YAY!" Y/n screamed while running to the awside.
As pidge still had to change he walked into a bathroom to change in his swimming shorts.

Pidge pov-----

I walked out slightly uncomfortable showing my body. I mean I was as buff and had lots of muscles like Shiro but I had slightly muscles.
Early I did know what y/n was talking about everybody is choosing nuzo over
y/n. I don't really like nuzo. I have to admit y/n is pretty cute and I may have a crush on her but she still likes Shiro.
I walk out to the pool and I see y/n floating calling me in there with her.
"Pidge hurry up!"
She was in a cute black one piece, it hugged her curves nicely. Her tears where not that bi-- I mean she has nice eyes... she was slightly short than me. I was taller than her by about 2 inches.

I walked in the water and she jumped on my back.
I grunted holding her thoughts so she would fall off.
"You wanna play Marco- polo?" She asked me and I nodded my head yes.

"MARCO!"
"POLO-hehe"
Curse this pool for being to big.
"MARCO!"
"POL- EE!" Y/n screamed as I grabbed her by the waste.
"Found you~"

"Wanna try out the hot tub?" I asked getting out the cold pool.
"Yea!"

As she stepped in the large hot tub,
"Ugh this feels so good.." she moaned stretching her arms out.
"So are you and Shiro dating?" I asked her blushing.
"I don't really know now, we kissed a lot but we never called each other boyfriend/girlfriend. He is also spending a lot of time with Nuzo..." she said frowned thinking about nuzo.
Yay~~
I now I should feel bad but I also like her, and now my chance is even bigger.
We sat in comfortable silence for ten minutes.
"Y/n can I tell you something?" I asked her.
"Sure what is--" she said but lips were pressed on hers silencing her.
She kinda kissed back but as I pulled away.

---•————-------------

So i think for a lot of chapter sit might be pidge x reader. Sorry if you don't like this but I think it might be interesting for he story~~~
Sorry if you see any mistake