38

3rd pov

As y/n's eyes started to open she noticed she was in Shiro's room and his right arm was holding her. She looked down and saw a necklace. She suddenly remembered everything she dreamt.
"I remember..Allura.. and my past?" She said.
Shiro began to stir and woke up.
"Y/n? I have news.." he said groggily but excited.
"I.. remember t-them, my f-family!" Y/n said with wide eyes as she shot up in bed. Shiro didn't know if he should tell here what he knew about her planet. Heck he didn't want to get her excited and when they got there the planet is destroyed. Should he check with Allura first?
"Really? If you don't mind could you tell me?" He asked but she trusted him enough.
"I was a princess I think? A-And I had a family!" You said excitedly getting up but since you haven't been on your legs in a week they were a little weak.
But Shiro helped you get your balanced.
Shiro went to go out his suit on, " y/n I put your suit in the bathroom, we need to see allura."
Y/n curiously went to the bathroom and saw her suit. As she changed and put on the (color of suit) suit she walked out and saw Shiro waiting for her in gear.
He smiled at her and as the door opened and they walked out.

As the two walked into the control area pidge saw her and ran up to her and hugged her. "Are you ok?! I was so worried!" Pidge said fast letting her go.
"I'm ok." She replied smiling.

"Y/n! We have some news to tell you. And you probably the same?"Allura said she knew what the necklace did. She wanted to know everything. She instructed y/n to sit in Shiro's pilot seat. Y/n had a confused look on her face.
"You can thank Shiro for this.... but we found your home planet!" They all stated happily. Home? It's been years?

2nd pov--

As y/n began to tear up, "t-thank you, you have n-no idea how much this means to me!" Your voice cracking.

"It's very strange, your planet is hidden by this energy. So how did Zarkon find it?" Coran said pulling up a view of your planet. You gasped, "it still looks the same? Time is slow on my planet. I remember that a day there is about twice or so on real time."

As Coran headed towards it and landed the Ship.
"I think you should all take your lions. We don't know what threat could be out there. Me and Coran will take a pod." Allura said as the paladins going to the lions. Of course you went with Shiro.
Could Galra have still have the planet in their control? Or did they just attack it?
As you and Shiro went out of the castle and shot up in the sky you noticed a weird looking building a couple of miles over.
Shiro contacted the team to meet with him there. As the black lion landed and you and Shiro stepped out of its mouth.
Shiro quickly activated his metal arm because he had to be aware if there was any danger still.
Y/n had brought out a sword. Maybe she could find her old house? Did she even remember what it looked like?
"Shiro, I wanna look over here ok?" Y/n said walking past a few houses that had vines around them. Around the streets were broken shields or swords that where part of galra.
"Wait for me." He said in a hushed voice so he wouldn't attract unwanted attention. You rounded a corner and began to go faster, things are starting to look familiar. Shiro had to run as he stopped behind you panting, you stopped in front of a heap of vines. It was a building but you could hardly tell because the vines hid it so well.
"Shiro can you cut through those vines?

He nodded and his hand turned a glowing purple and he sliced through the thick vines. He saw it was a window, so he Cut more and saw a door.
"Y/n is this your h-house?" Shiro said while you walked over and kicked it open.
The book case in the corner of the living room was still the same, tipped over. Everything looked the same. Shiro stepped over a couple of growing vines walking towards you. He put a hand on your shoulder as tears swelled in your eyes.

Emotions got the best of up you as you saw in the stairs to the small house. You rushed up there and went through the left open door. You saw your bed that hasn't been made in 15,000 years. Shiro came up behind you sighing. He knew it hit you hard when you saw everything in the same exact place. You began to look through the draws and found little cute trinkets you used to buy at shops.
You hadn't said a word since you stepped in. You turned back around and saw Shiro leaning on the door frame.
You quickly rushing into his arms wrapping your arms around his waste as you bean to let out a sob. He sighed and held you bringing you to sit on your bed.

He sat there with you in his arms as you let out sobs. He looked around the room and saw a couple of vines here and there. Your room had a bathroom and a bunch of books. You had a desk near the window that still had papers on it. The colors were now dull but probably were very bright. Before you all left the ship you told them That a day here was about twice in real time. Because when you reach the planet time slows down.

"Shiro were on our way, me and the paladins are tracking you right now." Coran said talking through the helmets.

Sorry if it's bad or any mistakes.
THANK YOU!! <3 <3 I can't believe this has more than 5k views! I honestly would have stopped after the 6th chapter but I kept telling myself to keep going! ❤️💛💚💙💜♥️🍩🍩