39

3rd pov

Shiro noticed that y/n had cried herself to sleep, so he put her down on the bed. He was quite fascinated about the "house". He can't remember being in a house or room that resembled a lot like earths. He looked over at y/n and walked downstairs.
He saw the fallen book case and he went over and pushed it up into s correct position. He heard some footsteps near by and he got his arm activated. As he looked through the ripped curtains he calmed when it was just Keith and pidge.

As they stepped inside and looked around confused on why Shiro was here.
Pidge saw in the book case that it was filled with science and math text books. Maybe a few stories.
Pidge stared in Awe. The books showed a complex diagrams and scales on the galaxy. At garrison you would need at least 14 years of studying it to at least understand it.
"W-ah!? " pidge said flipping through the book.
"Shiro where is y/n?" Keith said looking around. Shiro told him it she was upstairs sleeping.
All of the sudden Hunk and Lance came walking in. Also confused on why they were here.
"This town is completely abandoned, no life anywhere except animals." Lance Saudi forming Shiro. Shiro wanted to take a look around the town for a reason. He was curious on why Zarkon would just attack a planet for no reason. Even though he probably has.
But something didn't feel right. He decided to wait till y/n was up and Allura was here.
"I need to ask y/n some questions when she wakes up because, she probably studied this and knows a lot on the constellations and planets." Pidge said reading more books.
"Her emotions got the best of her. Honestly how would you all feel coming home after years?" Shiro did protectingly
They all nodded in agreement. Suddenly a large bang from upstairs. And down the stairs came y/n who looked calm and better after taking only a half hour nap.
None of them decided to start a conversation on what happened.
"Pidge what are you doing." Y/n asked walking next to him.
"I never knew you were an expert on constellations and basically the Universe?!?"

"Well I didn't really study it a lot" y/n said rubbing her neck

------------------

I'll post the other half tomorrow ❤️💜