53

3rd pov

As slav finished on how it can "break" your mothers back. Shiro's eye couldn't stop twitching. Before sighing asking if  they could take a different route.
"We could go through the scree duct? But it's full of scree...." he shivered
"Oh! There is the vlaxenator? But you can hear water dripping..."

"And you're afraid of drowning..." y/n said furrowing her eyebrows.
"See you're catching on. Unlike you Shiro..."
"Pidge can you pull up a different route?" Y/n asked pidge through the mic.
Pidge got out from under the desk and sliced the guard.
"Yeah, I'm pulling it up now."

"How bout I close your eyes and carry you..." Shiro smiled weirdly waiting for pidge. Slav kept looking uneasily at the cracks. Y/n decided to pull Shiro up and turn him around. She kissed him gently making him calm down. He lent in into the kiss before Slav spoke up.
"Huh? I had a 37% chance of you two dating? Weird some Shiro is a hothead and y/n is calm?" Shiro then started to grow angry again looking at Slav who then screamed. A guard heard and came through the left which was on y/n side. Shiro quickly punched the metal guard. He hoped that it relived some stress. Before sipping around and pointing a finger at Slav.
"No screaming!"

"Uh I don't see an alternate route Shiro?"

With Lance!

Lance began to run down the hall trying to avoid the foam. He got caught and they activated the alarm Pidge was able to slow down the foam making it hit the Galra person.

Back with Slav!!

Shiro then began to chase Slav around,
"Come on we don't.have.Time!"
Shiro began to growl, " my Friends are in trouble we have to go!"

"Why don't we just turn the gravity off and float over them instead." Slav suggested as Shiro then paused and asked pidge if he could turn it off.
"That's a great idea! We can maneuver with our jet packs." Pidge said ducking a few lasers before getting to the screen to shut the gravity off.

As they began to float Slav held onto Shiro and they all began to fly through the hall. As the took a sharp turn and was greeted by two soldiers Shiro took one down as y/n took down the other with her bayard.
" that robot arm is fantastic!"

As y/n remembered the hall where it split up they were greeted with Lance flying with a strange animal.

"Oh that's laika! The warden wil not be happy about that..." Slav said
"Wait your an animal?!"
"Yup"

"Gravity is back online in three, two, one!" As the guards around him fall and break. He began to run to the hanger.

As the rest open a door and is faced with the guards surrounding the blue lion and shooting lasers at them. They activated their shields. Slav fell off and then ran to y/n going behind her. The animal sprinted in front of them and began to chew on the robots heads. Shiro sprinted on top of a thing and kicked a box on one. Y/n was able to slide under one and go behind it before slicing it with her maroon sword. As they took them down the warden came out scaring Slav making him run behind the paladins.

"You steal by tipper and prisoner?!?" Then pressed a button objecting the liquid making her turn monster like and bigger.
Pidge turned up before seeing it.
"W-what is that?!"

"you're not going anywhere. And neither is the lion!" The monster said before running up to attack. For a few moments they weren't able to get any hits on it. As they got knocked of their feet. Y/n tried going for the back but was tossed a crossed the floor. Shiro quickly ran off a wall ready to hit it but one of its extra arms slammed him back making him grunt.
"Shiro!" Y/n yelled at him before Lance was captured by one of the big hands.
Pidge ran up with her bayard but he swung her around into a Metal box.
Y/n began to back up. And Shiro came up behind her with his hand glowing purple again. The fist was caught but the impact made Shiro get fired back next to y/n. She helped Shiro kneel a little before she and pidge ran up and attacked it again. They both were able to trick and and both of them went for a tube on the neck. It grabbed them both and slammed them into Shiro who just got to stand. One of the alarms went off and the doors to space opened. Y/n looked up and saw Slav working the control panel.
As everything became to shuffle into space including the paladins. The monster, and the yippee were left. But Slav was held by monster.
Lance began to breath and concentrate before the door closed and shot the warden in the arm making it let slave go and getting through the door. Slav hit into y/n who floated back a little.
"That is why you're our sharpshooter Lance."Shiro said proudly (dad is proud of one of his sons..)
"Yup"

Back on blue lion heading to the castle,

"I was able to swarthy up my brother. And it's a recent video of him getting captured by...what I think is rebels." Pidge said
"Like I said I promised you we would find him." Shiro said smiling. Y/n was smiling to before Slav went up in their face for some reason.

HENLO! Ok if any of you guys are fairy tail fans, I'm really sad rn because I keep seeing that Hiro mashima made the final chapter/ episode