20

Shiro's pov~~~

As I looked around I see no one in the houses. I became worried and wondered where y/n was till I heard a faint yell from the cave.
I noticed it was y/n's voice and I began to move some of the rock away. After they were all out of the cave and safe I hugged y/n and kissed her.
We both head back to my lion and go back to the castle with the others.

The houses were still in good shape
Surprisingly the alien didn't even come close to it so it didn't destroy anything.
But where they were fighting giants rocks were everywhere.

Timeskip~~
3rd pov

They were all tired and sore from getting banged around inside the lions.
Y/n was patching up the few scratches the five paladins had around their body.
After she was done with Pidge's little scratch putting a bandaid on it. They mostly had scratches on their heads or bruises from the impact of getting hit.

As the four go on to business and hunk starting to make dinner she was left with Shiro who wasn't patched up.

She went to patch up Shiro's forehead it had a large scratch.
She moved the piece of white hair so she could put a roll of bandage around his head.
She looked at the scar on his nose and slowly tracing it. She knew he had lots of scars from when he was a slave from the fighting.
Shiro just smiled at her, he never really liked his scars but they were permanent on him. Y/n stood up and the two both walk down into the dinning area.
Hunk had set up a dinner for the six them. Coran and Allura still ate the goo which made them all slightly cringe at the smell and the way it looked.

"Hunk I swear your the best cook in the galaxy." Y/n said stuffing her face with the food. The rest agreed but Coran was still salty that they didn't like his goo.
"Y/n i know how you like to read and is like to tell you there is a library when you turn right when you walk down this hallways." Allura said giving her directions. She knew y/n had always loved books and knew Shiro did to.
"Really?! Maybe after I shower me and Shiro will go?" Y/n said looking at Shiro if he'll go with her. Y/n always wondered where Pidge would get the books from.

As Allura finished her plate she stood up and told the six to clean up and shower again.
The six were used to the schedule usually it was mostly the same. But Hunk, and Lance usually go out and play outside sometimes.
As they all go to their rooms y/n went in to take a shower. She and Shiro had planned to meet at 10:00.
When Shiro went to shower he took off the roll of him.
The two both met up at each others doors. They two where in pajamas, which was a loose shirt and joggers for y/n.
For Shiro it was usually his joggers but he had put on a shirt.
As the two made small talk about how good shiro's cooking was. They followed Allura's directions.
When they got in it was large area filled with books of course. And it had a couple of chairs and tables and a big couch they looked over and saw a fireplace to.
Y/n was in awe at how nice the library was.

She went off to find a book that interested her and Shiro went to go make a fire in the fire place.
He went to go find a book when he got back he saw y/n against the couch with a few books. He went to go sit next to her.
They sat in silence cuddling and reading books. When y/n was done Shiro was on the last pages on his book when y/n yawned.
"Shiro let's play a game." Y/n said yawning while pushing the books always for space.
"What game would that be?" Shiro asked curiously as he looked at the fire then y/n.
"Well we ask questions to each other to get to know each other better!" He realized they didn't really know about each others favorite things.
" what's your favorite color?" Y/n asked Shiro who was thinking.
"I would say either black or white. And yours?" Shiro said asking her back.
"(your favorite color). What's your favorite type of animal?"
"I'd have to say a cat because they are so soft and cute. Yours?" Shiro said asking.

"A (Favorite animal) ! They are just so cute!" Y/n said giggling while shiro was blushing at her innocence.
"what's your favorite food?"
"Hunks cooking." Y/n said with a laugh while Shiro agreed.
Soon the two where just holding each other. Y/n shivered from the cold even though there was a fire.
Shiro wen to search for a blanket, and five mini eyes later he came back with one from one of his room closets.

Y/n was yawning ready to fall asleep as Shiro went and put the blanket on her smaller form. He got in and holding her waist as y/n's eyes dropped.

Soon the fire went out as the two slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was bad or if you see any mistakes.
I can't believe the book already has 20 chapters.🙌🤘🏻