31

3rd pov-----

In the morning Allura had been notified she fixed the ship. So the team were on their way. She was planning on sending Nuzo back to her planet by giving her a pod. Allura was kinda mad that she ruined her otp. As Allura disturbed everyones sleep at 6:00 a.m. When she walked into Shiro's guest room she saw they cuddling with dozens of roses around.
"My ship has sailed~~" she whispered while then before screaming for them to get up.
"W-WHY!?" Lance said screaming down the hall. When he woke up he tripped when walking through the door. At the bottom was Keith dead asleep outside the room.

As all the paladins gathered sleepily in a area with Milo. Lance and Hunk were dozing off as she began to speak.
"I hope you all good luck on your mission!" Milo said shaking Allura's hand they had signed a peace treaty. As everyone boarded the ship that was not fixed. Pidge had gave y/n a look that meant " we need to talk."
The two had walked to a hallway that was quiet.
"Y/n? What was that?" Pidge asked he had seen her holding hands with Shiro.
"S-Shiro had explained A-and I forgave him." Y/n said looking down. Pidge still liked y/n but if he had to give it up for her happiness.
"I-I'm sorry I knew you li--" y/n started to say.
"--I better be the best man or the ring bearer." Pidge said hugging her.
As they two made up and walked back to the lounge were everyone was sitting. Surely allura was going to force them to train. The funny thing is that Allura had sent Milo and naroc back to their planet with a pod. They didn't look happy....

Shiro was in the piloting room with Allura and Coran. But soon came out walking to the lounge with a nervous face.
"Paladins we need to gear up and get to the lions."

Allura's pov-------

As I set a steady course straight, I began to notice a weird giant black hole.
"Coran, I need you to change course.!" I yelled at him.
"Of course princess. Princess it's not moving?" He said as we got closer to the worm hole.
"Shiro go get the lions and try to move the castle." I said as we didn't know where it could take us. He ran to the lounge as I still tried to steer.

3rd pov-----

As the team all raced to the lions. Y/n had went to the control room to see what was happening. When she got there she saw Coran panicking and then she looked out the large glass window and saw the paladins on the sides. Pushing it as they got closer.
" it's not working and we are getting sucked in!" Hunk said as they tried to escape but it was to late and the went through.
Allura, Coran and y/n saw that they flew off out of control.
"Paladins! Where are you!?" Allura said trying to communicate but got silence in return.
"Coran turn the ship around!"
But it was to late as the ship went through but the strange thing is that they were still going. It was like a loop? But y/n had noticed Coran wrinkles had Disappear. And she also noticed that she was a little shorter and had a pony in?
"Were stuck in a loop?"
"Every time we go through it's making you two younger.

Different 3rd pov somewhere else--

Shiro tried to pull up the control that steered the black lion up but he crashed and landed in a hole like crater. He saw Keith land somewhere to. He clutched his side in pain. He didn't remember hurting it.

As Pidge started to open his eyes he saw that he was in a place The had junk flying around. He must've hit his head when he crashed.

3rd pov At the castle------

"But I'm hungry!" A small voice said that belonged to y/n.
Since allura figured out they were becoming young. Y/n would be younger first since Coran is older. The mice had gone back before they evolved changing their size and appearance.
Even though Allura did enjoy to see little y/n when they were children again.

"Please I'll figure this out c-calm down." Allura said trying to figure out how to stop the ship.
Coran was about 20 and looked young. Weirdly he still had his mustache.

"I wanna touch the mustache!" Y/n cried
Attacking Coran jumping on his head.
Obviously this wasn't helping Allura...

Again another 3rd pov-----

As Shiro got out of his lion he was slightly limping. He managed to get to a wall of rocks and lean against it sitting down.
"Paladins? Are you ok?" He said slightly in pain but all he got back was nothing.
He heard a few statics and a muffled voice.
"S....shiro? Are... y....ou... ok?" A voice said Shiro was able to recognize that it belonged to Keith.

Sorry I didn't update a lot it's just i got sick. And I didn't finish the chapter but I finished it today yay~
Sorry for any mistake or sleeping errors.~~