49

Ok I'm skipping the part where they meet ulaz. Just that he told them where to go and I didn't want to do that scene---------

3rd pov

After successfully getting out of there unharmed. The team went to Allura and saw her in front of the the controls.

Shiro then handed Coran the weird alien animal.

"Paladins, I've located the blade of marmora. And it's in a black hole?. It seems that is where Ulaz directed us to go." Allura said typing in a few keys.
Pidge was amazed at how they were able to make a base in a black hole.

"Maybe we shouldn't go in?" Hunk and Allura said. As the castle got closer a sign in front of their screen,

"Identify yourself"

"We are the paladins of voltron, we were sent here by Ulaz." Shiro said as the team waited. It seemed like forever till it said,
"Three may enter, unarmed"

"I'm gonna need two people who can handle it." Shiro said walking up to Lance, Keith and y/n

"It's gonna get hot in there so you probably gonna need someone who's cool." Lance said smoothly
"Yes, Keith, y/n I need you two to come along. The red lion can withstand heat. And y/n is able to help us incase we are threatened."

As the three took the red lion because the black lion could still maybe be detected by Zarkon.

Kieth landed the Lion and the three got out. The area was blank.

"We risked our lives for this!?" Y/n said a little ticked off.

Just then two figures came up from the ground. The three decided to follow them. Which ended up going down a elevator like shaft till they hit the floor and opened the door. Walking by the row of guards.
Shiro, Keith, and y/n step forward in front of Kolivan. (ok I'm pretty sure that's who it is correct me if I'm wrong)

"I am kolivan, leader of the blade of Marmora."

"My name Shiro this is Keith and y/n. We are the paladins of Voltron." Shiro introduced gesturing towards his team.

"You know we where sent by one of your own?"
"Ulaz was a fool to give you the location."

"He gave his life to save us. What he did brought us here." Shiro said his voice growing a little louder. Y/n was beside him, looking over a little at Keith.

"Are we welcome here or not?"
A moment of silence took place before the leader spoke, "you were told to come unarmed."

"You also told us to identify ourselves." Keith said getting a little mad,
"The lions are as close as an ID."

"I'm not referring to your beast."

One of the guards swiftly kicked Keith behind his knee. Before Keith could fight back he was on the ground pinned with his arms behind him. Shiro held an arm in front of y/n who was a second away from taking out her bayard.
The guard that was holding Keith down took something from Keith,
"He has one of or blades! Who did you steel this from?"

"I didn't steal it! I've had it all my life!" Keith explained turning to look at the guard."lies!"

Kolivan turned his attention to Shiro and y/n before asking, "Can you corroborate your friend's statement?"

"I-I've don't know." Shiro admitted never knowing Keith having the blade.
"I've sorry... I've never seen you with it.." y/' said sadly looking at Keith.

"I Didn't steal it! It just appeared one day!"

-
-
-

Ok sorry I know I left out the episode where Ulaz died. And sorry for barely posting. Comment and vote and let me know your opinion!(ω╹๑ )