25

pidge's pov ----

Just as I was about to go to bed I heard a knocking at my door. Who can be up its already late.
I opened the door to find y/n with tears streaming down her eyes. "P-pidge!"
She was about to fall but a caught her and brought her back to my bed and closed the door.
"Y-y/n what happened?" I asked concerned for her well being. She was hiccuping and her tears kept flowing. I brushed my thumbs across her cheeks to stop the tears. I patted her back in comfort.

"I-I-I don't want to talk a-about it.." y/n said holding on to me closer. I understood she didn't want to talk about it at the moment. In the morning I'll ask if she is ok with it.
I helped her get under the covers and I got in along side with her.
I can on wonder who did his to her I thought sarcastically.

In the morning~~~

3rd pov--------/

As pidge woke up he looked over and saw y/n and remembered the events. He still had to ask her what happened.
He got into his gear, while y/n was still sleeping he went into her room and got her suit.

"Y/n you have to wake up, Allura said we are heading off to save some people." He said shaking her slightly. Is this why she is always late to allura's meetings? She must like sleeping a lot.
"Pidge, whyyy.." she whined while sitting up.
"Your so mean to me..." y/n exaggerated.
"Y/n you can use my bathroom. I got your suit in there already." Pidge said as he made his bed. He decided that after she gets back after the shower he'll ask her what happened.

As he got out of his room to give her privacy, he went to walk to the kitchen to get a mini breakfast. He thought Shiro might of said something to y/n since she came to him not Shiro.
He picked up a blueberry muffin and grabbed a chocolate one for y/n. She always said she loved chocolate. He got to know lots of things about her when they did research on the animals.

He waited at a hallway where y/n would be passing by when she was done.
Y/n didn't see pidge as she turned the corner. " pidge!"
"Y/n may I ask about last night?" Pidge said grabbing her shoulder.
"O-oh I thought you would ask about," y/n said her eyes trailing down.
"S-Shiro he was with Nuzo l-last night." Y/n said tearing up thinking about it.
"Hey- hey don't cry, you don't need to explain more." Pidge said grabbing her and pulling her in a hug. The hug lasted about three minutes.

"Is it ok if you see him?" Pidge asked if she was comfortable.
"I mean I don't want to talk to him, or her." Y/n said they were still in the hallway.
"We should get going, Allura is making us go on a mission. If you can, you can come witho me so you don't have to be with Nuzo." Pidge said smiling at her. As the two both get down to where allura asked them to be.
That saw the two walk in they saw only hunk wasn't there.
The air was awkward as y/n didn't want to look at Shiro or Nuzo.
She was behind pidge like a little puppy following him.
"Oh here I forgot I brought you a muffin." Pidge said sheepishly rubbing his neck while giving her the muffin.
"CHOCOLATE!" She said excitedly and forgot about the awkward silence.
As she began to swing her feet in the chair like a child as Allura and hunk soon walked in.
"Paladins! The mission is you have to retrieve a ruby from the planet Ibaku.(made up planet) we cannot let Zarkon get it. As it holds great energy." Allur said explaining the mission.

"We don't have the exact location, so you must go in groups." Coran said while also glaring at naroc.
As they all got ready y/n planned to go with pidge as she walked with him to his lion. She didn't even spare a glance at Shiro.
The two got into his lion.

------

I'm sorry if the chapters gotten shorter.
I dont have time because I have school work. But I'll be working on them harder. Sorry if you see any errors