17

3Rd pov

~~~~~

As they each go into their rooms to get clean and go to sleep they all said their good nights.

As you can hear a shower running in y/n room.
It took a while to get the wet clumps of flour out of y/n's (long/short) hair.
She had to get a brush and gets the clumps out of her hair before she looked down

She noticed she needed a hair cut.
It's was a little long-- ok it was pretty long.
After rinsing off the soap and getting dressed.
Y/n let her long ( hair color) out of re pony tail. She searched around the bathroom for scissors. She searched scupper of draws and only found brushes.
She looked up on a shelf and saw a silver pair of scissors and a comb.
Y/n looked in the mirror at her nicely cleaned hair.
It was long and unhealthy at this point.
She measured it and decided it would be best to cut it up to her shoulder blades.
Before she brought up the scissors but she paused and realized something.
"If I mess this up I can't fix it..." y/n said thinking of a way. Y/n wasn't sure if she could trust herself and cut her hair evenly.
She thought of Shiro and how his hair is neat? She walked out of her room and knocked on his door.
"W-wait!" Shiro yelled across the door before it tanked open only for y/n to see him in a towel and body wet from taking a shower.
"O-oh!" Shiro said before closing the door.
"C-can you wait while I get d-dressed?" Shiro yelled across the door.
"Of course!" She yelled back before she heard a loud thump. He probably fell...
The door swings open to see Shiro in a t-shirt and shorts.
"You needed something y/n?" Shiro said slightly blushing.
"Hm? Oh yea so I've noticed my hair was growing to long. And that you have nice hair. And I was wondering if you could help me cut my hair? I'd probably ruin it if I tried." Y/n said while showing Shiro had long her hair was. It was past her waist.
"Sure!--I mean I can help." Shiro said while taking the scissors from y/n  before letting her in his room and closing his door. She looked around. It was basically just like y/n's room but things were moved around differently and the light was dimmed.
As the two got walked into his bathroom
Y/n sat on a stool near the sink.
"I'm good at cutting hair if your worried. I'm not that good but good enough." Shiro said smiling as he put a towel around to keep the hair off.
"Under my shoulder blade." Y/n explained showing him the length.

SHIRO's POV

I never really took noticed how good    y/n's hair looked. It did go past her waist. I held up the scissors.
I began to cut under her shoulder blade.
I measured it to see if it was even and began to cut more.
All you can hear through the bathroom was our breathing and the sound of the scissors cutting her hair.
As I looked in the drawer for a brush I grabbed one out and started to brush her hair. I put the scissors down looking at her hair.
"Shiro your so good at this!" Y/n explained smiling up at me.
"Y-yea?" I said looking down at her blushing taking the towel off her.
We both began to clean up her hair mess on the floor.
As we walked back into my room I looked at her noticing her playing with her hair.

3rd pov

Y/n was fiddling with her hair nervously before she said " Shiro can I stay here with you? It's just it gets boring in my room with no one to talk to..." y/n said looking down.
" Of course! I mean it can get lonely sometimes." Shiro said as y/n smiled.
"While where I have a couple books Coran gave me." Shiro said pulling out some books. Y/n grabbed one without caring what it is about.

Ten minutes later y/n had asked Shiro a question, " How did you get the robot arm? If you don't mind me asking..."

"Zarkon did an experiment on me. He ripped of my arm.. and attached one of their prosthetic gear back on..." Shiro said looking down.
"I'm monster with this arm... what if one day I can't control it? What if hurt the team or.. you?" Shiro said his voice breaking at the end and tears welling up in his eyes.

Y/n got up holding his shoulders firmly.
"You.are.not.a.monster.. your a nice man who'd never hurt anyone. You wouldn't hurt your team or me. Shiro your my favorite person in the world. I wouldn't be here with out you and I'm so thankful for that. So never doubt your self ok?"
Y/n said hugging him. He hugged back holding her tight. Before they separated
Shiro planted his lips on her before she could even blink. Her eyes went wide before closing them and kissing him back. As they separated Shiro said " I'll promise I'll protect. I won't let you get hurt. Your so important to me..." y/n smiled and kissed him, it was a short yet passionate kiss full of love.

" your important to me to.." y/n said before they both got under shiro's covers to only fall asleep in a spooning position. Shiro was holding onto y/n who's face was in his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this to early for them in the chapter to be kissing???

I'm sorry if you cringed or if this was bad. I think I'm not the best at writing but it makes me happy. ٩(^^)۶