47

3rd pov (ω╹๑ )

As y/n eyes began to open and adjusted to the light. She noticed another person slowly breathing under her.
Her eyes trailed up from the scarred chest and to the face, Shiro.
She later backdown putting her head on his shoulder. She began to trace a couple of his scars that was near his chest.
"Good morning~" Shiro said groggily smiling at her. "G-Good morning." Y/n  blushing a little.

"We should get ready soon. Maybe we'll have time to Eat breakfast and get to the control center early?" He said before sitting up a little. He still held her to his chest. "But why can't we just stay in a little late?"
"Because I said so." He said in a childish voice before pulling her checks a little.
"But I'll give you five minutes to wake up."
Y/n smiled and then began to sit up and play with the white tuff of hair. He pulled her down from her waste and smiled at her. He gently pressed their lips together.
As the two began to lose air they pulled apart and stood up. It's been at least five minutes. And Shiro whined when she pulled away.
''can we make it 15 minutes?" Y/n jokingly asked.

"Okay paladins we don't know if it will be dangerous enough where you will need to form Voltron. It is a simple in-And-Out mission. We can't get distracted." Allura explained she told them that since they would be taking their lions and land them on the opposite side of the planet.

'' pidge I want you to hold onto this hard drive, it will send all the data fro the computer to here." Coran handed him the piece. Allura started to pair the paladins up and sent certain ones on a different task.

'I want pidge and y/n to go together and I need the rest of you to find where they keep the (potion or magical liquid). ill be in tune with you through your helmets."

TIMESKIP WITH pidge AND Y/n

"Y/n can you keep a look out, opening the door won't take more than ten minutes."

As y/n guarded around the walls to make sure no one caught them pidge was able to open the door. Since pidge never really studied Galra tech, he had a hard time figuring out when some of the wires where and why they had shapes.
Y/n hurried with pidge through the door, but where met with another door.
"Are you Kidding M-" pidge was caught off by y/n hand when she head slight footsteps.