48

3rd pov

As pidge was able to get through the door in the amount of time it took the last one.  You hear a foot step and quickly got in the room, making sure the door closed. You two were faced with a small control room. You began to take out the Chip that Allura gave you and held it out to pidge. They where on a tight schedule here.
He was on thought about something. He didn't take the chip yet, "Pidge we have to h-" pidge cut her off by Quickly typing something into the Computer.
"Pidge what are you doing!?" Y/n said in a hushed voice. He was doing something else. Not transferring Data but searching up something.

"I know we're on a tight schedule, y/n. But please wait." He said hurriedly typing in.
History of latest prisoner

Pidge started to scan through the list of pictures and a face similar to his Appeared.

Different pov with The rest of paladins.

"Ok, ok how? Do with get the... Liquid out of it?" Lance said as the team surrounded a weird looking creature. Supposedly That's the thing what Allura was looking for.  It had about 3 eyes and was a blue colored. It was quite big.
"It doesn't matter how we... Milk it. We need to bring it back." Shiro said grabbing the thing and holding it.
"Guys lets not argue, we should get back before t-" Hunk was cut off as a couple of lasers where shot at them. The team quickly got their bayards and started to take the five Galra robots out. As Shiro held the creature to him, he was able to slash through one of the robots and with the rest of his team, Run through the hall dodging a few lasers.

Back to pidge and y/n

"The last log in was about 3 months ago. He can't be here?" Pidge said taking it off and grabbing the chip plugging it in. The data on tracking info started sending it to Allura.

The Data was almost complete and it was at 97%, when they heard footsteps.

"Pidge!"
The footsteps got faster and louder as y/n could tell it was multiple. She readied her weapon. But as she pulled the trigger family suits in color ran in.

"Pidge! Y/n! We gotta go now!" Keith yelled as pidge unplugged the chip that fully loaded everything. The two became to run with the team as they noticed lasers shooting at them. They also noticed a weird looking thing in Shiro's Arms

Sorry for not updating a lot. I did have much more for the story but it wasn't saved. T-T comment and like!