57

SEASON 3 spoilers!!! Don't read unless you don't want to see any spoilers

3rd pov

The team had quickly responded to another mission involving lotor. A planet was being taken over again. And most likely allura knew lotor would be the one doing it. After lotor escaped leaving the lions to go back to the castle. Y/n couldn't really think straight. Her mind was blurry while fighting. Even though they were kinda all over the place still, Keith contained his frustration. Y/n hasn't heard Keith telling her to dodge the lasers from lotor ships. She was distracted again staring at her keyboard and lap. The team was in the control room after.

"You almost got seriously injured! And you didn't respond to the command!" Keith yelled I'm frustration finally snapping from all the pressure at y/n as the team walked to the control center. 
"I said I was sorry. I wasn't able to react in time..." y/n mumbled, she accidentally spaced out. She couldn't help it. But mid battle. Keith was already under a lot of stress. He didn't really know how to handle a situation like this. She really tried to focus. She did try.
"You're not the only one mourning over Shiro! We get what you're going through! But you can't just be depressed all the time!" Keith yelled out to y/n who's eyes widened. They went into a squinting style. She said in a low voice,
"You'll never be as good as Shiro. You won't ever be as good as a leader!" 
She still continued in a shaky but loud voice,
" I was the Closest to Shiro. Why can't you imagine how hard it must be for me?! Just imagine The love of your life just disappearing!" Y/n began to run back to where the rooms were.
Keith also went off into the direction of the training room.

After he began to train at a hard level for roughly an hour or so.
"End training sequence."
Keith left the training area. He was still frustrated. He aimlessly began to walk back to the rooms where everyone might be asleep already. He stopped walking and looked the door. It was Shiro's. Y/n was probably in there. Should he knock? God what was he gonna say?! He gently knocked on the door. The only answer was silence. At a point he decided to just slide the door open. Once he was in he shut the door and locked it.

He saw that the room was dark except a few blue glows. He saw a small lump on the bed....

-----------------

Okay I'm like really debating if Shiro doesn't come back then I can a turn it into a Keith x reader or a pidge x reader? I'm kinda regretting putting pidge as a male. But I can't really go through the entire book rearranging the pronouns?
Like I love them all! Like maybe I should let you guys decide?
Pidge x reader?
Shiro x reader still??
Or Keith x reader???