44

Y/ns pov (note, I'm so sorry I have long nails on, some mistake will happen)

Why did she have my sword!?!

I stomped up to her, and slammed my hand on the counter.
"What do you want, girlie?" The Alien women snarled at me. My jaw clenched as I said it as calmly as I should, " you have my sword."
"Is your name on it? No." The alien said.
"Listen girlie, I have no idea who you are and why your trying to start a fight?" The alien said with a smug face on.
Shiro was in the back with a nervous face on, holding the cat.
"You stole that." I said knowing I remember dropping it at my home planet. She was getting on my nerves.
"You stole that. Its not. Yours." I said getting more angry. I don't know why I'm acting a little more aggressive.
"If your trying to start a fight I have no problem." The alien growled ready to fight. I knew she was lying that she didn't steal it.
Before I could lung at her a hand quickly grabbed my waist holding  me down.
"Let me go Shiro!" I said trying to pull off his arms. He had one hand holding the bags.
"7,000 bits/coins."
"W-what?" The alien said confused.
"I'll buy the sword." Shiro said making me gasp. Why would we give in??

"8,000."

"7,500 take it or leave it." He said strictly as the deal was made. The alien handed me the sword and Shiro handed me the sword. I gently grasped it. We walked to a sitting area away from the shop. The kitten followed.
I sat down holding my sword, I dragged a finger across the gem in the middle.
I began to randomly tear up. I quickly pulled Shiro into a hug. He dropped the bags.
"T-thank you *hiccup* S-Shiro." I began to sob uncontrollably.

"Your so n-nice to me." I said squeezing him even tighter.
"Y/n, your my princess. I love you." He said as he kissed me softly.
" I think we should get going. It kinda late." He said as I nodded and grabbed our kitten. He grabbed the bags and we both. Began to walk towards the exit. But. As we got there we took off our costumes and threw them in the trash.

We were so close to shiro's room, but we came face to face with Pidge. Of course then the cat meowed.
"What was that?" He asked looking at me.
"T-that was m-me! M-meow!" I said before running off into Shiro's room.
As I got to the door I opened it placing my bags down. I lifted them kitten up eye level.
"Do you wanna get caught? Because that's how you get caught."
Shiro just walked in laughing softly at the scene, " what are we gonna name her?"
"Fluffles?"
"Nope."
"Shiro junior?"
"Nope" he said popping the P.

"Come on help me."

"How bout...Oscar?"
"It's a girl??" I reminded him I then held the kitten eye level again.
"What do you want to be called?"
"How about Jessie?" Shiro suggested
( Pokémon ;-; )
"Meow!"

"Jessie it is!"