30

3rd pov---—------

The food they ate was really good. It almost Resembled Earths. During the conversation Milo had said that they have been hiding and that's why they were invisible. The guard had been waiting at the door ready to take them to the rooms.
As Milo said some of them might share a room with another, y/n was hoping wasn't Shiro or Nuzo. She wouldn't mind pidge as they grew a lot closer in a few days.
"Hey y/n! " pidge said running up to girl before the guard directed the rooms.
"I'm sorry again I couldn't save you." Pidge said he really felt guilty. But y/n just said he didn't have to apologize. When y/n was missing Nobody told her what happened about Shiro and Pidge. They have been distant and everybody was silent on the topic. Y/n saw the rooming arrangements, it was Allura and Nuzo in one room. Lance and Keith in one room but y/n saw kieth walk out and sleep on the floor outside. Pidge and hunk. And her face went blank as she realized the only two left were her... and Shiro.
Y/n silently walked into the room not looking at Shiro. Oh.no. There was only one bed. Y/n thought she was gonna die. Great she thought.

Y/n's pov------

Why? Why? Why!? Why couldn't it be with Allura or pidge?!
I silently went to the bed putting my small bag down. It basically had all the essentials I needed. Like I said last time the only thing Good that came it of Meetingg Nuzo was getting free stuff.
I quickly looked at Shiro while walking by into the bathroom. I've only talked to him once before.. that happened. As I walked into the shower I started it.
"I bet when I walk out Nuzo will be there." I mumbled quietly. Surprised She is still here.

SHIRO's pov-----------

We are sharing a bed? I mean I don't know if I should be happy or sad or confused. She hasn't talked to me. And I'm going crazy not having her beside me at night. I miss her. What I did was a accident that shouldn't have happened. But she basically attacked me in my room. And I couldn't hit her as I am a lesbiangentleman.
She went into the bathroom barely sparing a glance at me. Maybe I can make it up? Before she gets out I need to find and talk to Milo.
I silently went out into the hallway. I was going to go to Allura's room because I knew Milo wanted to talk to her. But as I knocked and the door opened I saw basically the last person I wanted to see right now.
"Hello~" Nuzo said as she opened the door.
"Um yea I need to speak to Milo." I said awkwardly.
"Yes?" Milo said sticking her head out the door.
"I need to speak with you quickly." I said knowing y/n would Be out In 20 minutes.
As we walked out the door.
"Shiro what d--"
"-- can you get me 6 dozen (favorite flowers)?" I said quickly cutting her off.
"Y-yes? We can go ask the garden maid?" Milo said.

Y/n's pov---------

I didn't hear anything outside the bathroom, so I was guessing Shiro must left. I quickly wrapped the big fluffy towel around me and went out to get my clothes. I had forgotten them...
As I opened the door and look up I see. Shiro?! She was the t
"KYAH!" I screamed going back in slamming the door. I didn't get a glimpse
Of what was happening in the room and thank his he didn't get a glimpse of me.
"S-s-Shiro? Can you please g-get me my clothes?" I asked him stuttering a lot.

3rd pov-----//

Y-yea." He said back equally blushing. He also had to get her underwear and bra. He saw that all her shirts looked very uncomfortable so he just grabbed one of his. He slowly opened he door only his hand in while he was facing the other way trying not to look.
"Y-you didn't have any night shirts.." he said shyly.
He had laid the roses out in the entire room.

After five minuets y/n came out with his shirt on.
She awkwardly walked out and slowly looked around to find Shiro next to her.
"I know this probably doesn't make up for what I did but I want to apologize and explain. She came on to me--" he started rambling before y/n cut him off in a hug.
"She is a ho-- but I miss you, and I want your cuddles again."y/n mumbled hugging him.
"You just miss my cuddles!" Shiro said accusingly joking around with her as he hugged her back tightly. Y/n put her head around his neck and said," wait how many roses are in here?"

"About 72?" He said walking backwards to the bed making us fall onto it.

--------------

I'm sorry for not updating a lot and I apologize if there are any mistakes!