45

Yes! This is way shorter than regular. I'm having writers block. So I'll post they second part whenever I can! Thank you for understanding

3rd pov

"Jessie if you don't stop meowing, someone might hear you." Y/n said in a quiet voice petting the crying cat.
Shiro had set up a small area in his room for the cat. It had her food bowls and a little bed. Surely if one of the team mates were to go in, they would be caught.

Shiro then walked in from talking with Allura in the Central area.
"Tomorrow Allura said we are going to be landing at planet. Something about sneaking in to get to get some sort of information." He explained while he went over to Jessie and pet her.

"Ya know we still haven't figured out how to transform Voltron with my lion?"

"If the mission goes well, we won't have to. So that means we'll be able to practice after."

The two the sat in silence for a minute, before y/n popping up.
"Lets go to the pool? I'll grab my bathing suit."
(Lets imagine the pool is normal. On the ground)

As y/n went to go grab her bathing suit Shiro went and grabbed a pair of Swimming trunks and a towel.
When he left the room in his trunks he made sure to lock it. In case someone was looking for him and they found the cat instead.
He met with y/n in the hallway who was dressed in her bathing suit.
Shiro grabbed her handing locking it with his.
"Ready?" He smiled and the two both walked down the hallway.