37

3rd pov

Shiro saw the images of the planet that the black lion "brought " him to he saw that there was a princess that looked exactly like y/n.
He went back into the main area and he saw that everyone was there. Including a cow...

"Coran I need you find me a map of the northern area off of this planet." Shiro said as Coran placed a map down on the table.
Shiro looked north of the planet and past a couple of other and when he looked, there wasn't a planet that was there before. Why isn't it on the map?
"Allura I need you to set the castle to these coordinates." He said pointing to the planets but it was an empty space.
"Shiro please tell me what you're doing. We can't just go somewhere without knowing." Allura said walking up to him. He came in the room with rush.
"I..I think that's y/n's planet..."Shiro said unsure if he was true or not.
"I think we should listen to Shiro.." pidge said he agreed that if this was her planet then it would help.

Before allura was able to reply a warning sign on the screen showed that y/n was waking up.
Allura checked. Why the screen was alert and she put it on Camera.
She rushed down to where she was and saw the capsule go up. Y/n's eyes were slightly opening but she was conscious.
Before she could fall Shiro quickly grabbed her and helped her up as she groaned.
"S-Shiro?" Y/n said weakly holding onto him. She didn't really have to because he was holding onto her tightly.
"Shiro can you bring her to your room? I'll be able to check on her in a minute." Allura said looking at the girl. Shiro nodded and went to go bring her.

Allura went to the control room and was thinking About going to were Shiro said.
"Coran set course to (random coordinates)."

Shiro's pov

As I picked y/n up bridal style I slowly walked to my room. She was mumble words softly.
"Sh..Shiro I missed..you." She said opening her eyes a little.
"I missed you to. I missed your kisses and late night talks..." I said I've hadn't held her or talked to her in about a week.
She smiled a little before trying to move closer to me. As we headed towards my room the door opened and I sat her on my bed in a sitting position against the wall. I realized that she probably hadn't bathed in a week. Should I wait for allura and she can do it...
it been a couple of minutes and allura wasn't here so I started the bath and put it to the right temperature.
"Y/n I'll be right back ok?"

I walked into her room and I went into one of her draws. I picked out some comfy clothes. I walked back and I saw her in same position. Her eyes were more open. I gently picked her up.
"Y/n your going to take a bath. Are you able to bath yourself or..." I started before she shook her head no. That meant I was going to help her.
Was I supposed to take her clothes off??
"Y/n help me and put your arms up." I instructed her and I pulled her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra... my face began to heat up as I just started to focus on getting the rest of her undressed. As I pulled her pants down I saw a couple of scars from being held captive.
I walked her to the bath and I gently set her in. My face couldn't be any redder.
I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and put it next to me. She sat between my legs. She leaned lazily against me as I rubbed the shampoo on her head washing it.
My face calmed down a little, I'm just glad she was back. I can finally hold her in my arms. I knock was heard as the bathroom door opened and showed allura.
"Shiro you better have not tried anything." She said giving me a look.
I blushed, " I-I wasn't doing a-anything I just saw s-something's.." I trailed off
In embarrassment.
"Shiro I was teasing you," Allura said making me calm down.
As she walked over and wanted to see how she was doing, she said that after a night of sleep she will be better. She walked out and closed the door leaving me and y/n alone.

After washing her hair I realized again that I had to clean her body.
Y/n sensed my hesitation and said softly,
"Shiro..it's ok."
I felt that like it was a signal so I continued. I grabbed a bar of soap and began to start at her back. It then went on to her stomach and up a little.
I quickly washed her chest and went to her legs. She must Beto tired to even care that she is Bare.

After I was done I wrapped her in a towel and sat her on my bed.
"Y/n are you able to put clothes on?"
She just shook her head yes I'm guessing the bath might have gave her a little more energy. She got one of her pajama shirts and shorts.

Allura's pov

As we set the ship to the coordinates, all we saw was a empty area there was no planet? Honestly is Shiro crazy?
"Coran can you detect any planet around."
"The computer is censoring a electronic wave, around this area." Coran said as we pulled up a small planet.
"Coran can you land there? As what Shiro said it might be her home..."

--------------
Ok sorry if there was any mistakes I am wearing acrylics and it hard to type.