43

Next day~~ 3rd pov

" Shiro why is there a mug shot of our friends?"
"Y-you know it doesn't really matter." Shiro said skipping the awkward subject. As the two walked around and stopped at a little fountain.
"Allura gave me 40,000 (bits/coins/ whatever they are called)." Shiro said handing her half of them. Of course the two where dressed in a ridiculous costume by Coran warning them about something. Shiro had a pirates hat on and a mustache poorly stuck on.
Y/n was on a cape and held a weird looking stick.

The two started walking around till they found a shop that would catch their eyes. They reached part of the store and it said;

"Earth pets."

Y/n thought it was cool since Shiro would probably like to see familiar things. She started to drag the boy in before he could resist.
The shop was fairly normal with cages filled with animals including, Cats, dogs, birds, and a animal y/n didn't know.
Fascinated by the Adorable kitten, y/n suddenly takes it out of the cage to play with it.
"Shiro isn't this a cat? Did you ever have one?"
"I had one once, I can't remember the name thought." He said balding the small black and white kitten.
"I doubt allura would let us have it though.." he said unsure of what to do.

"Maybe she doesn't have to know?" Y/n said before going up the register. The small kitten was only 5,000 (coins/bits/whatever).
All Shiro could do was stare in belief at what the girl just did. The sign said no returns.
How could he just let her? Well it would t really kill Allura would it....

"meow~~" the cat cried in Shiro arms. Sine Shiro said that they now had a cat and they needed food for it.
So he bought a extra large cat food bag.
(Images of holding it he put it like in this bag and it mad it small. Is that confusing?)
Shiro saw a store in the corner of his eye, it was a men's store. He realized he could use a new pair of pants and shirt, and maybe a few new underwear.
"Y/n can you hold...it? I want to run into the store." He smiled before kissing her forehead and giving her the cat. Leaving her near a food court. Her stomach began to rumble. Y/n then headed to a alien food place.

SHIRO's pov

I grabbed a couple of Black and white shirts. I had also gotten some jeans to.
Before going to the register I saw out of the corner of my eye;
Eyeliner

3rd pov

As Shiro got back with about two bags in each of his hands. He walked into the slightly crowded food court and saw y/n at a table with quite the amount of food. The cat also was on the table eating a piece of chicken.
Why was y/n eating more than usual??

"Helwof Shirof." Y/n said mouth full looking up to Shiro.
"Meowth~~"

Shiro sat down next to her and takin one of her fries. They sat down for a couple of more minuets before getting ready to leave.
As they were walking down the mall, something caught her eyes. It was a sword with a purple like crystal in the middle near the blade end.
Her breath caught and she stoped. The Alien, or woman was showing it off and was trying to sell it.

Y/n started to stomp her way over to the counter...