59

Ok ok I haven't updated in like 2 weeks. Apologies! It's just I've been focusing on some other books. Though this may be short...And I'd also like to be clear that Pidge isn't in love with y/n anymore. But more of a single love---------

3rd pov

Keith and y/n were both in the black lion that peacefully drifted in silence. The two decided to just relax. At first y/n was a bit hesitant on going in, the thought of Shiro went through her mind, Y/n wanted Keith to not worry about anything since he has had a lot of stress on his shoulders. Keith wanted y/n to get her mind off Shiro for the time being. The constellations shimmering, the silence was broke by Keith.
"He wanted me to look after you..." his eyes trailed down to his lap.
Y/n let out a weak laugh,
"I should be the one watching you? We can't have you stressing out to the point you got gray hairs."
"I got your back."
Y/n corrected herself
"All of us got your back."
The two began to talk about things like family and home.
"I'm the last asmainian? I mean my entire planet is dead?"

"When we deafeat Zarkon are you gonna go back?"
"I mean, I want to go wherever Shiro goes...and if that means earth...."

A few weeks later-----

Over the few weeks The team as tracked Lotor down more than two times. It's like he is playing with them. Usually the battle is on the planets he tries to take back over. But it seems like lotor is always one step ahead of them.
And Keith has been taken the role as a substitute leader well. Well at first he kinda led them through an foggy explosive planet trying to get lotor. But again lotor was the only one who knew that it was explosive. Keith risked almost their lives. He realized that if he was going to lead the team for the time being then he should act responsible and make sure what he is doing.