24

I'm sorry sorry if I use a lot of 3rd pov;-;
--------——
3rd pov-----

Pidge slowly pulled away from the kiss he saw y/n's eyes widened.
"W-what?" She asked in confusion.
Y/n didn't know if this counted as cheating or just an accident that happened.

"I'm s-so sorry.!" Pidge stammered blushing getting up.
"It's ok..." y/n said blushing shyly looking away. The two got out of the hot tub and pidge quickly grabbed one of the towels for her to cover herself/ dry.
"I shouldn't have k-kissed you. It's just I've liked you for a while and I d-don't know if I--" pidge said confessing to her.
"O-oh?"
"We should get back to our rooms, it's already late..." pidge said while helping her out of the hot tub.
As the two walked back in suspense as y/n got to her door pidge grabbed her arm turning her to face him.
"It's ok if you don't like me? I am sorry if you didn't like it." Pidge said his head dropped. He was beating himself up.
"Pidge, it's ok I don't really know how I feel right now."
"Goodnight y/n"
"Goodnight pidge."
As pidge walked into his room y/n walked into hers.
She decided to take a shower and clear her mind. When she started the bath she sat in it and began to think about the events.
Was it ok if I liked kissing pidge?
Shiro had been ignoring me since we Nuzo. I noticed everybody seemed to like her a lot and spend a lot of hurt time with her. Everybody seems to like her a lot but she seems kinda off to me. Who can be that happy?
I mean the only thing good came out of her was that shopping spree...

I shouldn't tell Shiro about the kiss, but I think maybe if I visit him my mind will be clear.
As y/n got out and got dressed she headed to Shiro's room who is now a few walks to the right.
Y/n went to knock on his door but only three minuets later it opened and it came a disheveled Shiro.

"Y-Y/n?! W-what are you doing here?" Shiro asked panting. He only opened the door enough for y/n to only see him.
"Shiro! If it's Lance just tell him to leave!" A voice shouted out of the room.

"Shiro...?" Y/n whispered while tears formed in her eyes.
"I-it's not what it looks like!" He said trying to make her believe nothing is happening.

Her face held a shocked but innocent look as she quickly ran back to her room.
She slammed the door and locked it while going to her bed.
She couldn't stop the tears, she knew who the voice belonged to, Nuzo. Is that what they where doing? Was that why Shiro has been ignoring her for the past few days?

She couldn't stop the tears as she began to hiccup. The tears kept flowing as she tried to stop them.

Y/n pov————----

He didn't even come after me i thought.

What happened to "I love you." "Don't leave me." Did he even mean it?
I couldn't stop the tears from running. He said he'd never hurt me,but here he is being a...a Monster.

I tried to get under the covers, I was tired and it was getting late. How was I supposed to avoid Shiro tomorrow? I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep after crying for twenty minuets.
I'm really not used to being in the new room. Usually I would sleep next to Shiro.
Tears started to form in my eyes. I sat up rubbing them.
I got up and walked out of the room to go to pidge's. I nicked a couple of times before the door opened I looked down to shiro's room. More tears began to escape as the doors opened and pidge came out with a shocked butt tired face.
"Y-y/n what happened?" He whispered as everyone was probably sleeping.
" I-i.." I started to say but I quickly wrapped my arms around my waste.
(Ok imagine your short than him)
"I-I'm tired." I said shortly while he closed the door and walked to his bed while carrying me.
He tucked me under the covers and got in with me. My sniffles died down and he wrapped my arms around me.
He rubbed my back as my eyes stared to drop. So much happened in only a day?
"It's ok." He whispered holding me tight.

--------/----------

I'm sorry if that scene was bad. Or if you cringed. I apologize if you see any mistakes. or if it was bad. ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=(; ̄◇ ̄)