35 part 2

Y/n's pov------

"Hello! I'm Allura!" A small girl said with white hair. She held a smile on her face
Y/n was just looking at her weirdly because none of the people she has ever met have ever been this kind.
Allura held her hand out for the other girl to shake it.
"I'm y/n.." she said slowly taking it.
"Let's get to know each other!"
"Ok.. what's your favorite flower type?" Y/n asked. Of course y/n's was (fav flower).
"I like magnolia the best! What's your favorite color? Mines purple." Allura said smiling.
"I like (fav color) best."

"Would you like to go out in the garden?" Y/n said

3rd pov------

As Shiro walked to back to his room with the help of Keith by his side. He knew he had to find what happened to y/n. He wondered if she will be able to remember things before she was 18. But Shiro knew he was also gaining his back too. He could recall events from the time he was kidnapped. He remembered why they would call him Champion. And he also renewed fighting y/n, he didn't really want to as she was innocent and didn't belong there. So he tried his hardest to go easy.

Shiro was going to be checking with Allura either later or tomorrow about y/n's situation. Was she in a coma?
Being millions light years away from earth had took a toll on him.but he got used to having nothing to do or being. Bored. He grabbed a book that he remembered y/n had read. Wasn't it about A wolf? Shiro had a lot of time on his hands. His mind began to slip off and he thought about what futures he had with y/n. Like would they ever get married? Would he be to focused on destroying Zarkon and saving the galaxy?
What if they had a child? Would he be able to have time for it.
He began thinking that the child would have his dark hair and your (eye color) or your (hair color) hair with his eyes. He would really like a girl but he wouldn't mind a boy.
A family
He knew that at some point in the relationship y/n would probably want a baby. But was he ready to have a baby? He already took care of four other people. He didn't want to put a child into the world when things are hectic.
Shiro let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and ran a hand though his hair. He always took notice of the white part that always stood out.
He knew he should go a level up in the relationship. But he didn't know if y/n was comfortable yet. He did know of the few scars on her body from the being a prisoner. He didn't mind in fact he had more than a couple maybe even 12 around his body. He can almost remember how he got each scar..

------------
So I might just write small chapters instead. I'm sorry if I misspelled anything. The chapters aren't usually long like the past ones but after a week I'll start writing way longer chapters