Season 7

WARNING! SPOILERS FOR S7

Okay a lot of people in the fandom have been harassing the cast and va. It's not okay to send threats to them and call them homophobic. The voice actors had nothing to do with this and only voiced the characters.

A lot of people are mad because klance didn't become canon, Allurance, and Adam dying.
Yes it was wrong for them to put shadam and klance on the covers.

They never clearly stated that klance was going to become canon so you have no right to get mad over allurance possible becoming canon. Respect others ships and wait till s8 to see what happens🤷🏻‍♀️ y'all jump to conclusions but don't realize that voltron hasn't ended yet.

I disagree with Adam dying but like bex said on Twitter, it's war. People die. Their not homophobic for killing him. People say that they were queer-bating and that they shouldn't have mentioned shiro being gay. But AGAIN. You never know what's going to happen in s8? Shiro is still the lgbt representation he doesn't stop being gay just because Adam died.
Let me remind some of y'all that voltron is not a show about romance. Is a drama and action show. And voltronoffical clearly stated that Adam and shiro had broken up.
Now some people are really going over board. Calling them homophobic is not okay. Some people called them homophobic bc they tortured shiro. But that's W A R. Everyone went through pain.
War is terrible and people lose their life.

Now with allurance, klance, and Keith and axca. Y'all say lance is a rebound but people can move on from others? Allura is probably moving on. Yet again wait till s8 bc they might not even be together. Personally I don't ship no one in voltron unless it was confirmed canon. But respect others ship and don't harass them for shipping them. This show is not about ships. It's about family, action and drama.

In conclusion, I thought s7 was great. I cried a bit at seeing lance and his family and hunk and pudge with theirs. I also got sad at the white haired lady commander dying. I also loved the scene where Keith and his mom said I love you.

P.s. don't send threats and stop harassing the voltron crew💖💖