55

3rd pov

As the paladins lined up with their lions to lift up the portal,
"Everyone lock into position. We're taking this thing up."

The lions mouth bit onto the prices ready to lift it up. Allura gave them the command to go as she directed the castle up into the air. The paladins lifting the portal behind.

Time skip to battle.

Everything was set.
The trap was ready and when they got Zarkon on the other side of the portal, that's when voltron forms.

Thace had sacrificed himself for the mission. Around Zarkons battle ship hunk, Lance, Shiro, pidge And y/n were fighting off the pilot ships.
Hunk was getting chased by three of them as Shiro swooped in after taking down one. He took the he three out with the jaw blade making them explode.
Allura began to warm them that zarkons ship is leaving the area of the teludav' area of effect.

"You must guide it back in!"

As y/n helped Lance get some of the pilot ships away from him.
"This is getting hairy! How's it going Keith?" Lane asked
"The Galra switched the codes we're trying to work around it."
"We? Who's we!" Lance asked confused.
"Thace. I found him. I'll explain later." Shiro responded,

"Copy that"

Thace began to plug in some wires. He explained that he is trying to over load the system with the main power.
A shock look appeared on Keith's face. He realized it would turn the room into a bomb.
"It's the only way..."

Somewhere on zarkons ship.

Zarkon was absorbing energy from the druids. One of the druids said that Thace was in the central hub.
"He's working with the paladins. It was a trap." Hagger said to zarkon,
"Get the spy. I will end this firefight...."

Back with Thace and Keith.

They noticed that the door that was locked getting melted. Keith was aiming and ready to fight as the intruder came through. As some robots came through Keith took them out before shooting at  a large rock making it fall informs of the door.
"There is a main exit through the conduit. Go down there now. It leads to the second deck."

"No. I'm not leaving you."
"You must. I'll shut down the system." Thace said going back to the computer system.
"As a member of voltron, you have a mission."
"It was an honor to meet you.." Keith said slowly before a large blast from the door. As Keith handed him the laser gun. He ran and dropped down.

Back with the rest of paladins.

The portal and castle all of a sudden became visible. All they had to do was stall for Keith till he shuts down zarkons ship.
Allura couldn't wait any longer and she began o power the teludav.
As the giant ring began to glow blue.

Kiev heard a loud boom and looked behind him to see fire coming at him. He quickly turned around and activated his shield. The explosion sent him through the door. In the castle the red lion sensed him and ran to his aid.

On the castle marmora had noticed Keith shut the system down. And they began to upload a virus.
All the fighter ships lost power. And soon the power on zarkons ship.

Hagger could only grit her teeth in anger. Soon the teludav started the wormhole . Going down so that zarkons ship could go through.
Allura was using to
Much energy to open the portal making her collapse. As the castle flew through the wormhole.
Coral told the paladins to hurry through befor it closes.