29

3rd pov---------

As Allura's eyes started to open, her vision was blurred and it started to clear.
She noticed her hands were tightly cuffed to something. When she looked around she noticed to her sides her teammates where also cuffed and knocked out. She also saw y/n cuffed to, but she was awake.  Their mouths where covered with fabric. Allura couldn't tell who captured them but they didn't look human. Shiro's eyes started to open and when they did they went wide in shock that they found y/n and were captured. He made a muffle while looking around to see Allura. The two pulled on the restraints but y/n didn't do anything she just sat there on her knees with her hands in the air.
One started to walk towards them and it  had a weird looking village. It cut the rope of of y/n's, Shiro's and Allura's they fell down while rubbing their wrist.
"Who are you?" Allura asked confidently while they just stood there. There was about 10 of them but surrounding villagers looked like they wouldn't be harmful.
"The question is who are? You are trespassing on our land, and planet?" One of them said. Allura guessed it was the leading since it had more jewelry on. The person was a girl.
"We come in peace. We do you no harm." Shiro stated as he didn't know if they would harm his team.
"Hm? Then why are there giants attack lions?" The leader said as she put her hands behind her back walking back and forth.
"I'm Princess Allura, Leader of altea." Allura said she wanted to know what culture this is. And what they where doing here with them captive.
"A princess?if you truly mean no harm then explain why you are here?" The person asked. The paladins didn't mean harm. They just had a mission and that's what they planned to say.
"We were on a mission, to get a ruby. We had to get it before Zarkon did." Allura explained. The kidnap pets gasped with eyes wide. Did they know about zarkon?
" I see, untie the rest and bring them into the castle. I'm Queen Milo by the way." Milo said walking away with guards following behind her. Shiro was wondering if he had a chance to talk to y/n. He had to clear some things up with her.

Timeskip ( they are in the castle)

The rest of the paladins had woken up. They were kinda confused by they woke up in a strange place. Milo had untied them when she found out they held no harm. She wanted to talk with allura about something. Pidge saw y/n and saw she was ok and ran up and hugged her.
"A-are you ok?! I'm sorry I couldn't get you." Pidge said apologizing for not being able to save her in time. After Shiro must have guessed they thought they were a threat when they landed.

Shiro didn't know if it was ok to approach y/n yet. He looked jealous when Pidge hugged her. He decided to man up and ask her if she was ok.
"Y/n are you sure ok?" He said rubbing his neck. It was slightly awkward. She just looked down at her shoes While mumbling a short yea. He knew they both had to talk about the problem later.
To Shiro y/n was his universe, she was one Of the first to care about him when they where prisoners. He knew they were meant to be.

As Allura walked in with Milo. they were talking about making peace with planets. They signed a peace treaty. Her father would be proud That Allura has become a great leader, or queen. She was scared she would fail her job and disappoint the paladins. Milo had asked if they were able to stay for about two days to get to know the culture. Allura had agreed,
Since she needed to also fix the castle side jet.

When Milo walked in Lance was about to open his mouth,
"Hey gir--" Lance started before getting cut off by y/n slamming her hand on his mouth to silence him. She swore every girl they met, alien or not Lance would hit on her. Milo just gave them a weird look.
"Paladins Princess Milo is letting us stay here to get to know her culture. She will show us our rooms." Allura said the team had realized it was close to dark now.
Milo had led them to a dining hall with a table and chairs with food.
"After dinner I'll have the guards show you the rooms then tomorrow you may go sight seeing." Milo said while sitting down in s chair motioning the to sit.
Y/n had noticed a small little boy next to her. He looked exactly like her.
Y/n had always loved children, she knew one day she would want one or two.

As The others began to have a conversation with Milo about Zarkon and Voltron. Y/n and Shiro were silent the whole dinner.
As every one finished Milo had got up and told the guards to show them we're the rooms are.

------------------

Sorry if you see any mistakes. I hope it's not bad:)
I apologize if there are errors
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘