60!

Y/n's pov!

"Allura...it seems off...Shiro doesn't seem the same?"
"Y/n you should be happy he is back! We don't know where he was and he could've gotten hurt?"

"Y-you're right..maybe I should focus on the fact he is back. I mean I didn't miss him a lot..." I trailed off looking to the side. Shiro had recently just been found on a Galra escape ship. The black lion could feel him and quickly went to him.
His hair was way longer and now goes past his chin. And he had sort of a stubble.

"Dinner will be soon, so how about you go and talk to him? I'm sure at the moment you would be the best to help him?" Allura knew that Shiro would want to see y/n. Even though it hasn't been for a really long time, disappearing like that can hurt someone. I looked at the ground,

"Yea, I'll go to him and if he wants we might not eat with you guys."

"I understand,"

3rd pov

Y/n was walking down the hallway towards Shiro's room. Her light footsteps made her a little nervous as the castle seemed quite. A few feet away Shiro's door slide open, Keith walked out but aided at something Shiro said. All y/n could see was that Keith held a smile.
As he continued to walk back Keith saw y/n gently put a hand on her shoulder,

"If it's anyone it's you he wants to see."
Y/n only looked at him curiously. As she noticed she walked up to the door. She wanted to at least knock in case he didn't want to be bothered at the moment.

Knock knock

Y/n didn't want to enter unless he gave permission, she could only hear a grunt and a come in.
She made the door slide open and the dark room filled with the hallway light. Shiro noticed tears going down her face,
"Y-y/n? Why are you crying?" His voice made her cry even more and as he was going to move to get up she quickly jumped on him and hugged him. Her eyes went wide for a second before she quickly jumped up,
"I-I'm sorry I forgot you m-must be hurt?"
She only noticed a few cuts or scratches. But he did have a bandage wrapped around his waste.
He just pulled her back on top of him.
He escaped the Galra again, almost fell to his death, had to fight a alien animal, got kidnapped and held hostage Again, and almost died out in space.
But now he was finally back on the castle with his friends and he has y/n now.

After the small period of silence a small hand went up to his hair and started to stroke it and run through it.
"Your hair is so long..." a whisper said to him as he had a small smile.
"Ah, I can cut it?"
" I know but i don't want you to. You look hot..." she said bluntly with a blush
((( you can't tell me Shiro.didn't. look. hot. Tbh all Shiro's are hot...))))

Shiro sported a red blush as he looked to the side.
".. but I can I help cut it?" Y/n pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Umm.. I might need your help bathing though? The bandages.."

"Okay.." y/n went to get off him and help him up but not before pulling him into a kiss.

Yo! I'm sorry I barely update it's just school started and I'm also working on my Keith x reader! If you like Keith and Au then check it out?

But I also want to say that I hope everyone in Florida and whoever is in the path of hurricane irma and Jose. My prayers go out to you. And please don't keep your pets outside on a leash. They could get hurt by debris or get scared and run away. I do hope you all stay safe💜💜