12

As the four lions land in front of the castle.
Allura told them they had to bring them in front of this huge door to get the black lion.

As all the lions lined up in front of the door their eyes glowed yellow and the gates opened revealing a slightly bigger lion.
Soon then the black lions eyes turned yellow along with the rest of them just as the model did when Allura had showed them.
"Go on Shiro." Y/n whispered to him as he started to walk up to it. The lion opened its mouth allowing him to go in. Before Shiro had went
Into the lion he had grabbed y/n' s arm pulling her with him. Obviously Shiro wouldn't do anything without her since they have gotten close.

     When they got into the control room the black lion let out a loud roar the others following.

Timeskip

"unfortunately one of Zarkon's
Henchmen's ship is heading toward the planet and you five still haven't been able to practice and form voltron.." Allura said her voice laced with worry that her home planet might be destroyed.

" Well princess I think we've got be hang of it-" Lance said gloating off that he got his first.

" well Shiro and Keith had just got theirs and still none of you have formed voltron yet so we must prepare before it's able to enter atmosphere" Allura said
"Y/n I'm going to need your help with the controls with Coran. As I remember when we were little you were quit the mechanic." Allura said humming to the thought of the past memory.

As the five paladins planned out how they were going to plan this, they got into the tunnel that led to the lions.
Allura notified them through the helmets that the galra was entering the planet.
The five ready for attack. As the galra had shot a plasma beam at the castle. But y/n and crown were able to put a force grips up around it not to long ago.
The lions all went separate ways attacking it. But the ship was able to shoot down Lance.
Shiro was able to shoot down one of its mini wings.
"Um how I'm the world are we supposed to defeat this thing if we can't even form voltron." Lance said talking through to Allura

" you all must be able to feel what your lion is feeling and connect them with yourselves." Allura said just before another beam was shot at the castle.

" how long are we able to hold the shield before they can destroy it or lead it away?" Y/n said know that the galra had very high tec equipment.
" not for long if it keeps shooting the beams at it." Allura explained

As Shiro and hunk were able to lead it away as it was about to shoot the castle.
They were confused on why voltron wasn't formed.
"Um why isn't this working?!? I don't see i giant robot??" Hunk said
" yea why aren't we forming?" Keith said all the other four were just as confused
As y/n talked to the five " you five must not be connected. Your not in touch with your lion."
"Ugh Shiro your girlfriend is stating the obvious yet again." Lance said rolling his eyes
"S-she's not my girlfriend.." Shiro said furrowing his eyebrows.
"Lance I swear when you land here I'm going to shoo-" y/n said before another shot rumbles the castle.

As the five started to run together expecting something to happen. But nothing did.
"One more hit to the shield it will Shirley collapse, princess what should we do?" Coran said worriedly
As all five were flying upwards eyes closed trying to focus on how they are going to form.

Before the next bema was shot the lions rocketed up into the air and started to come together. Hunk and Lance were the leg. Pidge and Keith being the arms and of course the leader, Shiro, was the top.

" wa! We did it!" Lance said celebrating
" stop celebrating you must destroy it" Allura said sternly

As the giant robot was able to push the galra ship before it shot another laser. The laser just missed.
They were able to kick the side of he ship making it crash. And a huge explain can be heard on the planet for miles.
As the five separated back into the lions   They all let out celebratory cheers.
"Yes we did i!"  Pidge yelled though his helmet.
" I feel like I'm going to throw up again." Hunk said

"Ugh my back is killing me. How many other times do we have to do this?" Lance said while groaning in pain.

"Ha that's what you get... and zarkon has taken over half the universe so you must save planets in need to." Y/n explained

Sorry if it's not detailed and bad;-; again my first book and I'm still learning.
If you see any errors like spelling I'm sorry ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•