t h r e e

"Class dismissed" Ara collected her books and rushed out of the classroom. The end of the semester was near and they had plenty exams coming in the next few weeks. The thought of the amount of books and guides Ara had to study made her feel uneasy already. Every student hated this season since they usually had to study all day in order to pass the exams.

Once she stepped out of the faculty her eyes caught something, there he was sitting on the same bench, just like yesterday. Ara narrowed her eyes and in fact she realized it was the Taehyung boy. Sighing she kept walking as she remembered his brother studied there so that's probably the reason why he was here today.

"Noona!" She heard someone screaming but she kept walking, there were plenty girls around, and she was wishing already it wasn't the boy who was calling her again, but soon when he popped in front of her, she realized her fear had been materialized.

He smiled widely, with a weird yet cute squared smile. Ara stopped walking ipso facto and looked up until her eyes met Taehyungs. He smiled sweetly at her as he waved his hand. "Noona... You didn't listen to me? I was calling you back there." He said pointing at the bench.

Ara closed her eyes and breathed slowly. "I didn't." She simply said. Taehyung laughed as he crossed his arms on his chest and stared at her. There was something about her face that lost him every time she'd look at her directly. She was beyond pretty.

"Alright... Were you going somewhere?" He pointed at her, she tilted her head as she tried to figure out the reason behind this action.

"Yes, why?"

He shrugged. "Let me go with you." Ara sighed with a sarcastic laugh. "Aren't you waiting for your brother?" Taehyung widened his eyes and scratched the back of his head.

"Ahh... right, he said to meet him here but then texted that he had gone with his friends already." He said smiling now, Ara sighed and shook her head.

"Anyway, I have to go- She started but Taehyung grabbed her arm gently and pouted. Seeing the boy doing these actions, made her thought he had some nerve, she haven't met boys like this before.

"Yah! What do you want? I won't buy you food again today just so you know."

He smiled with his eyes and shook his head as he looked down to his hand holding Ara's forearm. She followed his eyes and realized he was still holding her for what she shook her arm to free herself from his grip. "Stop this." 

"Noona..." He pouted.

"I don't even know you, why you keep following me everywhere? Don't you have friends to hang out with?"

"They don't want me." He said pouting and making crying noises. "Aish..." Ara mumbled as she kept walking but Taehyung stopped her again. His eyes looked sad now, he was quiet, just staring at her. Ara frowned and released herself from his grip again. She looked at him and realized his mood changed quickly.

"Yah... What's wrong with you? Why do you have that look on your face?"

"This is how my face looks like."

"It's not – She tilted her head taking a step towards him – Why are you like this? Did something happen?" Taehyung who was pouting and looking down to the floor, slowly looked up and smiled, a cheeky bastard smile. Ara rolled her eyes and turned around walking away from him, cursing under her breath.

"Yah noona... You worried for me... I'll never forget this day." He said walking behind her. Ara just walked rolling her eyes and cursing.

"So you knew something was wrong because you know me."