f i f t y f o u r

she didn't know what to say or do, instead she just followed the orders given to her. she started walking behind him as he led the way.

ara remembered taehyung walked her home previously so he obviously knew his way towards her house.

in the middle of the way, she felt her skin itching. there were so many things she wanted to say but she didn't know how to start. she was surely shy sometimes, and it was getting the worst out of her in that moment. 

her phone vibrated against her pocket but she ignored it after she read the name of the one who sent the text.

finally she gathered some courage and rushed to taehyung's side. she turned to look at him. his eyes looked serious and focused, just as if walking her back home was his primarious mission.

she noticed his beautiful side profile, it was perfect just as anything else of his. kim taehyung was surely a handsome man and she couldn't understand how he was real.

"seonsaengnim?" she called him, with a low but sweet voice, a bit unsure for she wasn't sure if she should be talking to him. taehyung didn't say anything but that somehow she took it as a green light to keep talking.

"i... i want to say sorry for... doing what i did in your classroom... it wasn't okay. you can take me to the principal, you can tell him and... i'll receive my punishment, i deserve it." she said but taehyung didn't even turn to look at her, he didn't even blink.

she scratched the back of her head and sighed. "jinjja... seonsaengnim... it wasn't my intention... i just- i don't know why i did it."

but taehyung wasn't impressed, he remained quietly walking, eyes fixed on the road. she looked down, feeling like a stupid little kid.

"o-oppa..." she finally said. taehyung stopped walking, his heart raced making his chest going up and down faster. he turned slowly to look at her and she swallowed hard. 

"i don't like jimin-ah that way... i swear. i didn't want to kiss him, he kissed me and i couldn't stop him, even if i really wanted to."

taehyung's eyes widened a bit after hearing the words she said. "jinjja... i don't like park jimin that way, i only see him as my friend."

"why you did that?" he suddenly asked, out of nowhere. han ara took a step towards him and tilted her head. "because i thought i needed to tell you so you wouldn't think wrong about me."

but taehyung shook his head. "ani... why did you call me oppa?" she breathed out in relief once she noticed he didn't look as mad as he did when he noticed her inside the train. 

"ah... you said i shouldn't call you seonsaengnim outside of the school." he blinked twice, still in desbelief. he tried to calm his own heart for it was racing each passing second. the girl possessed charms beyond belief and he was as weak as dried leaf.

he swallowed hard, turned around and kept walking. ara frowned at the professor's weird behavior but eventually followed him around.

they kept walking a few more blocks and when she spotted the familiar street where she lived she felt the nerves attacking again. she walked all this way with him but she wasn't able to say what she really wanted to say.

"seonsaengnim!" she called him, almost shouting as she grabbed his sleeve to force him to look down at her. taehyung stopped on his tracks and looked at her.

"i thought you didn't want to talk to me ever again." he said tilting his head, looking at her with a serious expression. she took a step back like a scolded puppy. it was true, she had said that before but she didn't mean it.